• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#1 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:41 PM

Before i start my TR i will write this "rule nro 1/ First Post" because when you read my story, it's gonna be inevitable that in some moment you will want to ask from me "why you did that or why you didn't do that". If these questions come to your mind, then return this post and you probably find answer here.

Rule nro 1:

First and most important thing is that i'm not a "monger" (btw. there's no translation for word monger in Finnish so i have to little bit guess what this means) and sex is not important to me in my trip... meaning sex is not THE REASON why i'm in Thailand. I'm there because i want to rest after whole year's work and i want to forget all what is "normal" in my life. So i don't take any pressure about sex... or anything else. I just want to relax, see different cultures and meet new people. Now you have to keep in mind that i don't say that there's anything wrong to be "monger", no. Actually couple of guys who i respect very much and want to meet some day are mongers first class, but also many of guys who i equally respect and want to meet, are in stable relationship with lb's. I don't judge anyone or take sides of this matter and as long person respects me and my thoughts, i respect him/her.

I'm just a very, very ordinary (and boring) guy who likes to spend his summer vacation in Thailand, nothing more, nothing less.

... and now... fasten your seatbelts because here we go...

#2 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

Teppis Takes Pattaya - Part 2

Attached Files

#3 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

After a year waiting it was once again time to holiday in Thailand. Last trip was fun and memorable but still something missed. And now it was time to try "dark side".

The day when trip started went pretty much in packing and checking as Finnair's flight from Helsinki to Bangkok starts only 11.40pm. My luggage bag was only 1/3 full clothes and so on, but my camera bag instead was full and very heavy and i was little bit worried about possible overweight because in Finnair 1kg is 80€. Anyway i decided to try my luck and take all with me (later find out that weight was 7.9kg and max is 8kg so pretty close).

About 9.00pm i called taxi and went to Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport which is about 15min distance away from my home. I said to women in check in that "please don't put me next to toilet". She said that sorry, plane is full.
Me: "I always have to sit next to toilet. I guess that it's because im single man and they can put an cargo, right?"
She: Well, i can't do anything here but maybe we can figure out something in gate"
Me: "Thanks".

When finally boarding time came closer, i went to sit near gate. This same woman saw me and she walked to me and said "give me your ticket". I gave it to her and she tore it and handed me a new ticket... seat 2A. Feck me, she changed my tourist-class seat to business-class seat... for free. I thanked her with huge smirk with my face and thought that this trip seems to start better than well.

Attached Files

#4 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:47 PM

Day 1 Friday.
Flight was normal and boring (and BORING is best option what comes to flying, right? I mean that words "full of action" never sounds good when talking about flying). I didn't sleep a bit so i was quite tired when we came in Bangkok. It took about 30 minutes to emigrate (didn't know that business-class have they own port to do that). Then find my bag and out where bus was already waiting me. And after sitting 10 hours in airplane, i was sitting in bus next 2 hours. Finally when we get to hotel about 3pm, i went my room, used 3S-system (shit, shave and shower) and tried to rest awhile... without great success. Too much adrenalin in system... 555
Later on that evening i went to Walking Street to "breathe some international atmosphere"... and looking beautiful ladyboys too... 555
I saw some real stunners but none who i actually know. Because i knew that i'm not gonna last many hours anymore without decent sleep, i decided to go La Bamba to say hello to Nok and Sindy and see if they remember me and then go to hotel sleep. It was quite interesting to notice that they both remember me from my last trip. I took couple of beers with Sindy and finally when i almost dropped of my chair because of fatigue, i realize that it was time to go to sleep. I said goodbye to them and went straight to bed.
Sorry, no pics from this day.

#5 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

Day 2 Saturday
Me and Tomas1969 were keeping contact from time to time and because we were there at same time, we agreed to meet.
Tomas send me TM and said that we could meet in Koyo7 at 7pm. I went there about 15 minutes before that and order beer. Because i thought that Tomas soon comes and i wanted to talk with him private, i told girls that i want to be alone. Clock came 7... then 7.15 and no sign of Tomas. I tried to send him TM and ask where he was but no response. I was starting to look pretty fool now because i already turned down almost all of them but my "mysterious" friend didn't came. At 7.30 i decide that it was time to leave. I went to Nong Beer bar to see i could find Palm. It was too early to ladyboys and there was only very well eaten gg's. After awhile my phone rang and it was Tomas. He said that he was sorry but he fell asleep and that's why didn't came in time. I said that it's ok and i'm in Nong Bar and he promised to come there in 10 minutes, which he did. We talked about our experiences in Thailand, his marriage with Nicky and this and that. After a while he suggest that we go to Koyo7. We went there and i took some pics but girls said "no internet". We took few beers and talked and about hour or so later Tomas said that he need to go. I sit there alone some time and when i decide to leave and paid my bin, "mama-san" or who ever she was asked am i gonna take lady and when she hear my negative answer, she looked me murderously, pointed me and make "cut throat" motion in her finger... actually many times. Nice gesture for paying customer who has caused no trouble.
I paid my bin and just when i was leaving Chocolate (ex-Ezy) came in. Because i knew that she was Palm's friend, i asked her did she know where Palm was. She said that Palm is not in Pattaya. I thanked her and went out.
When i was walking in street i notice that i didn't ask Chocolate if/when Palm return so i decide to go back in Nong Bar and look if there's any of her friend there. When i get there, Yok and Bow was sitting there and i went straight to them and said "Hi Yok, Hi Bow". They both looked suprised because Yok didn't remember me and it was first time to meet Bow. I asked from Yok that where Palm was and if she knew when she is coming back. She told me that Palm is back home and she have sponsor/boyfriend. Oh Yeah... just my luck.
We talked and then Yok remembered me... "aah.. you are that guy who came last year to see Paeng?"
Yeah, sweetheart... that's me.
Then suddenly Chocolate came too. I showed to her that she could join with us. Chocolate also remembered me from last year and she knew that i took Palm and Maya and we went to Marine Disco to dance. Girls talked a little bit and then they asked if i wanted to go to Marine with them. They said that i only needed to pay BF for two and they didn't want any money.
If i remember right BF was 300 per each. Because it seemed that Yok was left without any salary of this deal (i paid for Chocolate and Bow), i handed 100B for Yok.
So we left. We went to beach road by walking and took bath-bus to Walking Street. I didn't have any problems to walk with 3 ladyboys, vice versa, i took Chocolate's hand every time it was possible.

Attached Files

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:50 PM

Brilliant start Teppis...I'm in for the ride now!

:clapclap: :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

Walking to beach road.

Attached Files

#8 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:56 PM

In Walking Street i saw Noon (ex-Juri) who smiled to me when she realize that i was with 3 ladyboys. Chocolate asked me if i knew her... "very big cock".
Yep, honey... i know, i know...

Marine Disco's bouncers didn't let us in. When i asked from girls why, they said it was sort of election day. They talked again and asked me if i wanted to go somewhere (i didn't hear what the place was). Bow said that we needed motorbike taxi and she promised to pay it. In this point it startet to look interesting, i mean that we never met before with Bow and now she promised to pay this... and i just said yes, let's go. So, we took two "taxi" and Chocolate sit behind me. I was pretty lost where we drive but when scooter stopped, we were front of Famous-bar. Bow paid just as she promised. Lily was outside of it and i said "Hi Lily" to her, but she just looked me and didn't said anything. Maybe it's not good idea to bring 3 own lb's with you in bar? 555
Inside was about 6 girls, Lita and cashier Yaya but no customers. Staff was playing cards. We took couple drinks there, Bow tried her luck in cards (didn't ask how it went), took couple of pics and because atmosphere was pretty dead, Bow suggest new place so we left. Again she promised to pay taxi. We went back to Soi Diana and tried to get in... erm... somewhere... but it was closed. So, i thanked girls, gave back to Bow money that she spend to both motorbike-taxi trips and said "thank you girls for great evening, you did your best that i had fun evening but this wasn't our day. We will try this again in better day". Then i kissed each of them as good bye and left back to hotel to sleep.

Attached Files

#9 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

Day 3 Sunday

Paultain's book
In the morning i went to Canterbury Tales Cafe because i wanted to buy Paultain's book. I recommend this book for everyone here, not because Paultain is BM of this forum, but because it's truly interesting book... not to mention that profit of this book goes in good purpose (not Paultain's beer-fund ). Sure you can tell that writer is not pro but ordinary man, but in this case his writing style fits perfectly in spirit of this book. Actually only negative thing what came in my mind is that if Paultain has choose different name of this book (Chronicles of a Whore Monger) book's sales could be better. I bet that people who usually read books, shun names like this.
Anyway, it's good and entertaining book so guys, go and get it.

Canterbury Tales Cafe can be found here.
http://www.pattayaph...m/?nBvRUvyrkctA

Attached Files

#10 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:03 AM

We agreed with Tomas that we meet 9pm at front of Obsessions. Because i had some time before that, i went to Pook-bar (soi 6) to see if there's anyone left who i know. Evening seemed to be quiet and there was only 2-3 customer + me. Anne (ex-La Bamba) came to say hello and i offered her LD. We talked a bit and she told me that Maya had boyfriend and she is in germany now (if i remember right?). I also saw Tya (from my previous trip) but she was talking with someone so i didn't speak with her. After clock came 8.45pm, i paid my bin and left. Bath-bus to soi 13/4 and i waited Tomas in front of Obsessions. 9.15pm i tried to call him and send him TM but no answer. After a while i decided leave to hotel and pick my Canon. After this i went to Walking Street to take some pics. I saw that Tomas was tried to call me, but because noise i didn't hear that. I send him TM where i explained that i was in WS and didn't hear phone and asked if he could send me TM, but he never reply that. So Tomas if you read this, i'm sorry that we never met again and i hope that you holiday was as good as mine.
Then i decided to go to check if i could see Tara or Pookie in Micky's bar. Neither were there. But i do saw poor Balloon (ex-Ezy) who was so drunk or hi for something, that when she tried to say "i want to suck you cock" it sounded like someone who drink bottle of Vodka and then try to speak french. She actually wanted that i take this pic.I went back in Walking Street and when i was front of Linda Bar, i saw Sonya (Swiss Sonya as TheGame call her) and she smiled to me. I walked past the bar but after few step i stopped and winked her to come to talk with me. She came smiling and before she didn't say anything, i said "Hi Sonya". She looked suprised and asked how i knew her name. "Internet" was my reply. She asked me to come in Linda-bar and take few drinks with her, but i decline and told her that i was there to take some pics and videos. After a few minutes discussion i left. So i wandered up and down in Walking Street and took some pics and videos. About half hour later i decided to go back in Linda-bar and see if i could find Sonya. She was there, so i walked straight to her and promised to buy her LD if i could take her pics and small video. She agreed.
We talked about hour in Linda and she tried to offer me "special massage"... in my hotel of course. I told her that if she wanted, i could pay her BF and we could go to eat something somewhere little bit more quiet place where we could talk. So we went to some street-restaurant in second road. After that we walked to beach and sat in empty chairs and just talked. After about hour she saw police walking and said it to me. I told her "good, i feel now much safer" which she reply "you are safe, but i'm not. Sometimes police rest ladyboys in beach-road". So we decided to go. Clock was pretty much so i told her that i was going to sleep but i wanted to see her again. So she gave me her number.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Anne2.jpg   314.88KB   33 downloads
  • Attached File  Anne1.jpg   313.81KB   28 downloads
  • Attached File  Balloon.jpg   481.16KB   28 downloads
  • Attached File  5.jpg   411.94KB   34 downloads
  • Attached File  4.jpg   404.85KB   23 downloads
  • Attached File  3.jpg   325KB   16 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   318.06KB   34 downloads

#11 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:15 AM

Restaurant and Beach

Attached Files

• Attached File  5-1.jpg   467.55KB   30 downloads
  • Attached File  6.jpg   358.31KB   36 downloads
  • Attached File  6-1.jpg   396.8KB   32 downloads
  • Attached File  7.jpg   318.13KB   29 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   398.95KB   34 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   274.76KB   17 downloads

#12 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 01:28 AM

Great start. very different to young Walter but very interesting all the same :clapclap:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci