Ladyboy lovers vs gay men

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 patt24

patt24
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:57 AM

I was wondering if most of you are like me; I love ladyboys but would be sickened about having sex with a man. In fact I'm not even comfortable with ladyboys that are to masculine. Interestingly enough, I went to thailand once with a gay friend of mine and he wanted nothing to do with ladyboys. It works both ways I guess.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:06 AM

This should be a interesting thread....... :D

Anyone care to throw the first grenade ?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:51 AM

Interestingly enough, I went to thailand once with a gay friend of mine and he wanted nothing to do with ladyboys.

That is interesting. I know of that too. Gay men want Burt Reynolds type men.

As for the "not gay but like ladyboys" question, it is in "Biggest cock in Thailand" -thread.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:13 AM

Different strokes for different folks....

If you don't feel comfortable with what you do, don't do it.

And if you feel comfortable, who cares!

There's too much "angst" already in many of threads here with people endlessly churning scenarios over in their minds following their first trip to LOS.

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 September 2007 - 04:53 PM

who cares..... :?:

i just want sex....... :lol:

call me what you want....... :wink: unless its early in the morning... 8)

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:19 PM

This question is almost as old as time.

Gay Men do not like Drag Queens- then why do Drag Queens get cock at Gay clubs?

There is a million ways to twist this around and over think the answers.

A Ladyboy is a gorgeous creature and we all want different things. Some of us want to suck cock and be topped, others will want to suck cock and be on top, some will not want to even suck cock but will still sleep with said Ladyboy for a bit of ST or LT loving.

Just live life the way you want and sleep with whom will make you happy, leave the labels for the products your about to consume.
  • expatbob likes this

#7 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:31 PM

This subject is as said on the forum just about everytime I visit.
What'siportant is what you feel and not to worry about the rest of the world.
Afterall,you are in Thailand a few days / Weeks, people see you whom you will probably never meet again, and even if! Does anyone care about tastes and colour of Food / Clothes?No it is personal choices.
Been Top, Been Bottom, Just not sure if I will ever know which I like best, so I do both again. Guess I am a switch then, and NOT interested in Guys, although I do have Gay friends
Bottom line
If it feels good Do it
If you liked it, Do it again
Who dares Win
Woof

#8 chopped

chopped
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:51 PM

This question is almost as old as time.

Gay Men do not like Drag Queens- then why do Drag Queens get cock at Gay clubs?

There is a million ways to twist this around and over think the answers.

A Ladyboy is a gorgeous creature and we all want different things. Some of us want to suck cock and be topped, others will want to suck cock and be on top, some will not want to even suck cock but will still sleep with said Ladyboy for a bit of ST or LT loving.

Just live life the way you want and sleep with whom will make you happy, leave the labels for the products your about to consume.

This says it all, and very well said IMHO,
Cheers to you all, life is short live it, if you like it do it, you are a long time dead.

#9 patt24

patt24
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 11:03 PM

actually, I'm not wondering whether I'm gay or not. I'm just wondering if most of you are just into ladyboys or are most of you into both ladyboys and gay men? Sorry for the misunderstanding. But to me there is distinct line. I was just curious.

#10 oifarang

oifarang
  • Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 02:44 AM

:arrow:

#11 BKKtime

BKKtime
  • Members
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 03:08 AM

I feel that I'm only attracted to the female physique. When I look at a guy and even imagine sex I feel repulsed by the thought. I am only into the ladyboys that are really feminine and that could be mistaken for girls on first sight. I don't know why I am that way, but I don't care enough to find out. Cheers

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 05:48 AM

Strangly enough i have had a bit of a change over my sort time (2 years) of fucking ladyboys. At firt i always wanted the ultra feminine with big boobs stunnig ladyboys. Eg Nikki or Amy. But on my last trip i found myself becoming more attracted to the femboys. Eg Noon or Gai (both 131). Maybe this happens after one has been with more ladyboys.

But i am not gay and i dont find myself drifting towards guys like a am drifing towards femboy types. But my lust for a sexy gg has never wavered!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci