Koykaeng in Thailand - April 2007

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:32 PM

After enduring so many late nights moderating the Ladyboy 69 forum, writing promotional text and giving directions to Guess Bar, I arrived in Thailand a shattered man, in need of solitude.

I headed straight to Northern Thailand and sought sanctuary along side a group of monks who I was sure would put me on the righteous path...

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:45 PM

After a few days of deep meditation, and denouncing all my earthly treasures ( and pleasures), I received a letter pleading that I leave Northern Thailand and make my way to Pattaya as Club 131 was throwing a LB-69 party, and my presence was required.

I arrived in "sin city" a couple of days before the party and proceeded to Club 131 to finally meet it's creator, Franck and a sampling of the staff.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:52 PM

Lio was extremely photogenic, and seemed to enjoy having her photo taken...

Attached Files

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 06:54 PM

A couple more Lio...

Attached Files

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:32 PM

A few more of the gang insisted they also get photographed, and who was I to refuse....

Attached Files

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 07:38 PM

New forum member Funsunfish was still getting his head around the "ladyboy concept" so Franck kindly introduced this lovely "genetic girl" however it was never to be. :(

Attached Files

#7 mentallufc

mentallufc
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 April 2007 - 10:45 PM

Great stuff Koykaeng, keep it cumming please, sorry for not spelling your name correctly in my field report.
Mickey

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 06:40 PM

To kick off Soi Yamato's ladyboy festivities, (an annual event in Soi 13/1), Stringfellow's owner Powerbob decided to throw himself a birthday party. There was plenty of tasty food, and an even tastier assortment of lovelies with the bonus of some special guest appearances.

Attached Files

#9 rob30

rob30
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:40 AM

May put silicon breasts? It`s a shame...

#10 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2007 - 05:59 AM

A bit boring to start with KK but things are slowly starting to liven up :lol: Love the pic of Alis with her balls over the pocket especially topical with the Snooker World Championship currently underway in Sheffield.
Plenty of Pic's of Lio which definitely do not catch her at her best but then again, I am probably not one of her most ardent admirers as sexy as she is :)
I have no doubt you have not even scratched the surface yet so please keep em rolling in.

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 06:32 AM

Hi Pat,

I was hoping to slowly build it up and then unleash a big finish ! :lol:

I did take alot more photos in poorly lit bars this trip, and as I review my photos ( over 200+ of them) I'm noticing that the quality has suffered in a proportion of the photos. This is probably applicable in part to Lio's photos.

For the record, my first night in Pattaya ended with Alis upstairs in one of the Club 131 rooms and she certainly is great in the sack and a really lovely girl all round :oops:

Struck a technical problem last night halfway through posting my Stringfellows report which prevented me uploading any more photos. Hopefully Rami will sort it out today so I can continue posting my report this evening.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#12 franck

franck
  • Members
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 27 April 2007 - 10:18 AM

Hi Koykaeng

First of all thanks again to introduce me S :evil: (my ass still in pain)

Now I'm asking you one more favor:
Since I'll be with my "Tirak" Noon only until the 1st of May, I wonder if you can give me more detalis (by PM - only for me,ok? :wink: ) of the girl "IMG_0367.JPG).
Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Franck
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci