Does Mint still Freelance...???

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#37 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

Her website has gone into rotation, no new posts or new content. I wonder if her bank account is being sent money from commissions, assuming she was getting some.

I guess it's time for a 21cm salute? Shame she's gone, hope she's well, now who takes the crown (or scepter, as it may be?)

• travispainter1 likes this

#38 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Yes, Mint is still AWOL so I don't think you'll be seeing any new updates on her site, any time soon. Hopefully she has gone on to 'bigger' and better things, but she will 'sorely' missed by many here.

• goodenough and Surin Nix like this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#39 Astorre74

Astorre74
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

As far as i know the reason she stopped updating "her" website is because its not 100% hers. She and the webowner had some sort of disagreements why she stopped working there and ive seen on some other forums they say Mint has appeared on other sites now due to it (no clue what site though as they didnt say - assholes  :lol:, but if its true im sure we will find it soon).

I cant say i know her (!) but was facebook "friends" with her (on her real site) before she had a proper clearout 9-12 months ago (?) and changed her name. She didnt remain hidden for me though since we had exchanged pvt messages - and they show new name as long as the same account is still active - but i respect her desire for some privacy and have not tried to contact her again.

I still pop by her site to see if theres any news now and then though and last month she posted a few new pics, atleast ive not seen them before - see below.

Is she ok and whats going on? I cant say, but atleast it looks like shes alive (and see no drama or bad news on her sister facebook page either - as im "friends" with her as well - and shes like a duplicate of her famous sis only cuter and shorter without a stick). It might just look like shes run off with a boyfriend and left her famous past behind (?) but i cant confirm it....

Attached File  MINT.jpg   25.88KB   18 downloads Attached File  Mint6435611013492883323_n.jpg   26.59KB   16 downloads

Attached File  Mintl9215103806547358058_n.jpg   27.73KB   15 downloads Attached File  Mintl1278033779032005909_n.jpg   26.81KB   11 downloads

Attached File  Mintl1856109939224831724_n.jpg   25.88KB   15 downloads Attached File  Mint5287220509165178288_n.jpg   44.96KB   13 downloads

• dixon cox, Surin Nix and jaybee111 like this

#40 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:35 AM

I don't think it's an issue regarding her site, the concern was that she suddenly disappeared from a lot of her social apps and her long term phone number stopped. Mint and the web owner are actually close friends but I have not been in close contact with him either - though I doubt they ran away together.

Mint was never really someone who was on the scene or had a past to run away from, she was very smart and never actually worked in a bar, she was unique in that she was actually more fantasy than many of the other ladyboys we all admire here. She knew how to create an image and character, and those who were close friends knew the real Mint is someone very different form her website image. She also co-owned her website, rather than getting paid for what she did, so she earned money without doing anything - very smart girl. I can't image she would do more website work,s she saved well and invested in some businesses close to her home.

She may well have had problems with her long term American boyfriend again, as you say, about a year ago she had problems with him and stopped her phone for a month before and was planning to run away to work in London to get away from him. But it seems around 5 moths ago she disappeared from all her apps and lost contact with some close friends again, which was the concern. My bet is that she did make the move to London and is maybe working there somewhere, or she decided to stay at home and work in her shop, and distance herself form the party scene, opting for the simple life. I think no one her could have a bad word to say about her, she was always well admired.

• jimbo34 and zyxo like this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#41 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:59 PM

Another huge (she makes me so) fan of Mint's - missing her so, such a genuine person, actually. Hope she's all right.

There's two twitter sites that allege to be her (though I doubt it:"she speaks too good English as she leads you into her room..."):

ladyboymint (last updated Aug 13)

BigLongMint (last updated Aug 24)

There's others as well... @freshsurprise got suspended... Keep us posted on any Mint sightings or contact info!

#42 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:41 AM

The twitter account that appears to be her genuine account refers to longmint.com, so presumably she's still drawing income from that since she's promoting it.

I guess she just decided she'd had enough, moved on to better things, but she does post once in a while on her twitter so at least she's still showing signs of life.

#43 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:02 AM

Here's banner from Mint's twitter site:

Attached File  MintBanner.jpg   103.34KB   9 downloads

(luv her more than ever!)

#44 brockhard

brockhard
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

It looks like she is working cam shows on streamate using the name jasmint9.

Her profile says she is in Australia

• MEZIANATHAI likes this

#45 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:35 AM

Attached File  2015-03-21_LongMint.png   1.33MB   14 downloads

Wow - you're totally right - the genuine article, tattoo, it's really her!

#46 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 09:04 PM

Just FYI, Mint says that although she had a Facebook account at one point, she never had, and does not have, a Twitter account.

#47 tneper

tneper
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

Just FYI, Mint says that although she had a Facebook account at one point, she never had, and does not have, a Twitter account.

That's odd, whoever's running that Twitter sure sounds a lot like I would expect Mint to sound, not really focused on sex or the "pro" stuff, posting pics of food, greetings, chatting with other tweeters. Only indication she's in the biz is the link to longmint.com on the profile.

So she's back to webcamming, any hope she'll get a new website going or new video content for us?

#48 zyxo

zyxo
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, I was getting pretty convinced by @biglongmint also (or at least hopeful), but she said to me a couple of days ago, live in person on cam, that she doesn't do Twitter. Actually I recall she had told me that as well back in the cams.shemale.asia days.

She also said just now that she's not doing movies any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci