Thinking Outside the Box

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:49 PM

When I first started visiting Thailand over 16 years ago the scene was very different.

Whilst there were ladyboys about, there were few dedicated ladyboy venues and information available on the internet was limited.

Some of my fondest memories from those early days involved walking around the town and finding the odd ladyboy working alongside girls in a unknown beer bar.

It was exciting to uncover a ladyboy in such an environment and often they'd avoided telling you they were actually a ladyboy.

Last night I met a gorgeous ladyboy named 'Bus' in Jin Bar (Soi Whitehouse, Jomtien) and it reminded me of those old days of ladyboy hunting.

These days you can walk into a bar and meet a host of ladyboys all working together, but it does take away the thrill of the chase.

So to all the newbies out there and seasoned veterans alike, don't be afraid to take a stroll around and discover some of the lovely ladyboys working in the less obvious locations.

You'll be amazed at what's out there.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:58 PM

Very nice, KK. And was she "equipped" the way you like 'em?

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:05 PM

Very nice, KK. And was she "equipped" the way you like 'em?

Unfortunately not Jimbo. :sad:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#4 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:01 PM

When I first started visiting Thailand over 16 years ago the scene was very different.

Whilst there were ladyboys about, there were few dedicated ladyboy venues and information available on the internet was limited.

Some of my fondest memories from those early days involved walking around the town and finding the odd ladyboy working alongside girls in a unknown beer bar.

It was exciting to uncover a ladyboy in such an environment and often they'd avoided telling you they were actually a ladyboy.

Last night I met a gorgeous ladyboy named 'Bus' in Jin Bar (Soi Whitehouse, Jomtien) and it reminded me of those old days of ladyboy hunting.

These days you can walk into a bar and meet a host of ladyboys all working together, but it does take away the thrill of the chase.

So to all the newbies out there and seasoned veterans alike, don't be afraid to take a stroll around and discover some of the lovely ladyboys working in the less obvious locations.

You'll be amazed at what's out there.

Cheers
Koykaeng

KK

I have to agree with you completely. I often go looking in different soi's and bars to find a hidden gem

a very nice find indeed

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#5 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:57 PM

Wow, nice KK! Sounds like a great idea too!

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 09:27 AM

My previous years in LoS on holidays over the last 20 odd years often resulted in late night fumbles in the dark and the thrill of finding their secret met with a bit of enhanced passion... :D

I start off every trip with the intention of doing some daytime meandering to see whats out there; but as my visits are fairly short and furious I usually meet up with yon Jockinese swine SLBT and leap straight into the mainstream which is a bit of a shame.

Great find there KK! :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 foggy

foggy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hi KK
Nice to meet the other night and chat and yes Bus is lovely good find.

I remember many years ago before I was really into Lb's and knew of any forums, going around on a motor bike from bar to bar ( pre helmets needed ) with a GG loving friend of mine and seeing so many LB hotties around.

They always loved the attention and so did I.

I think when theres so many hot Lbs in one bar they all begin to merge into one and loose that special appeal, where as a token hottie stands out and is fun to flirt with amongst GG's

:D
Living the dream

#8 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 04:09 PM

I spent a few days in Udon at the end of my recent trip, It was very gratifying being able to sniff them out off the beaten track. 8)

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#9 Conan111

Conan111
  • Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

Aaa
Good memories.

Find my first ladyboy in Patts in a bar full of chickens (gg), in on of the bars between soi 2 and 3 on 2'rd.
Come to the bar with a GG on my arm.
Managed to get rid of her during the night and went back.
Her name was/is Wan. She had the most beautiful body.
Now, many years later, I think she still work in a beer bar.
Now post up and up 10 kg.

I think one of the moderators here remember her.

#10 TTChang

TTChang
  • Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:09 PM

I have credited Tomcat (TLF forum) as my chief scout for LBs. But KK is hot on his heels! Always good to catch up with you :aus: :uk:

#11 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:25 AM

Now you are talking, there is a lot of fun to be had scouting out girls in other bars, and other places.

Often find real pearls and the thrill of the hunt is a buzz. Whether it is in the malls, in a crowded market in chinatown, aimlessly wandering down the road or on the bus.

I love those chance encounters, I get a raging hard on and then the chase to secure the passing damsel is on. :D

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

Nice to meet the other night and chat and yes Bus is lovely good find.

I think when theres so many hot Lbs in one bar they all begin to merge into one and loose that special appeal, where as a token hottie stands out and is fun to flirt with amongst GG's

Nice to finally meet you in the flesh Foggy. :rock:

That's an interesting aspect you raise, with regard to the appeal of individual ladyboys working amongst GG's in a beer bar.

At the risk of generalising, the stand alone ladyboys in the beer bars are often more easy going and less flamboyant which can be a bonus.

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci