ST rooms in NEP

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:43 PM

Just curious what they are like. Are they like a hotel room or nothing more than a closet with a bed? Is there a shower? And, I hope this question isn't too stupid, is it customary to shower before boom-boom or after or both? I don't want to appear to be too much of a newb when I get there. Just doin' my homework...

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 November 2011 - 01:38 AM

I only ever used a NEP ST room once and that was almost 14 years ago and my recollection of the room is non-existent, but it would be well out of date anyway.

Always shower before, but after is "upto you", but I would.

Keep an eye on the pockets of your pants when in the shower, so it's best to shower together so you don't leave them unattended. Most girls are fine, but it is a good habit to get into, offering them temptation and all that.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 02:21 AM

Good advice, DC. Besides, showering together is usually a fun activity!

Hopefully, someone with some more recent experience will chime in.

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:39 AM

My first ladyboy, Selena from Casanova in December 2006, took me to the ST hotel on 3rd floor next to Cascade. The room had a large bed and a bathtub with shower. The room was spartan but not that bad. It was clean, the bedsheets were new and the bathtub completely clean. The cost was 300 baht for 2 hours (a usual ST).

However, since then I prefered to take my hotel room. My room is my playground. Moreover, you have the security of the hotel reception taking her ID card. In case of (big) problems, that is your starting point.

Nick Bullseye

#5 mcaizar5

mcaizar5
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 03:50 AM

I used the st rooms in nana last year. Same price as above (300bt). The room was clean with a shower, no problems really, all good!

#6 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 04:02 AM

Sounds great.

I'd prefer using my own room too, bullseye, except it's a bit of a walk away from NEP. It's @ UNICO Express, same street as Nana except north of Sukhumvit. Probably about 10-15 minute walk. I guess I could take a cab. But I'll try the ST rooms first then see how much of a hassle it will be to go to the hotel instead. Next time I'll try to get closer.

Thanks for everyone's input here. Very much appreciated.

#7 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:32 AM

There are at least three ST hotels in Nana plus a few bars with rooms. The girls know where to go. The place I went in April was like a lower price regular hotel room. Decent room with good size bed and the corner of the bathroom floor was the shower floor also.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

It's @ UNICO Express, same street as Nana except north of Sukhumvit. Probably about 10-15 minute walk. I guess I could take a cab.

you can take a taxi moped, the lb will speak with the driver and get you a price.
not sure about bangkok, but in pattaya you can both jump on the same bike, which is always fun.
normally you would then tip the lb a few 20 baht notes on top of your fee so she can get back.

To shower first is a golden rule.
as dixon says, always keep your shorts or jeans in sight in a short time room.
if you are in your own room, you would put all valuables in the safe as soon as you walk in.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#9 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

Again, great info! Thanks guys!

#10 matchman

matchman
  • Members
  • 863 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:08 PM

Laugh I was making use of the ST at NEP a couple of weeks ago, the ones on the top floor on the left as you walk into NEP.. 300 Baht for 2 hrs, it was fine, clean sheets and a couple of towels and soap. Hit the spot and the price was right :clapclap:

#11 Deleted

Deleted
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

I found years ago that it was better to go to your own room for fun, also let the LB take a shower on her own if she wants too as she may want to douche...also you may want to do the same. hotels with flexible hoses on the showers are preferable to fixed ones! Is that to much info? LOL
:D

#12 Deleted

Deleted
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

Oh, as agree with the others, always take your wallet with you to the toilet or lock it away! better safe than sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci