condoms and lube

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

Here's another newbie question that hope isn't too lame :wnkr: but I don't remember seeing anything about it...

In the ST rooms in Nana, are condoms and lube available or do I supply them or does the girl? I can see having your own rain gear but it's kind of inconvenient to pack around lube.

Just asking...

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:03 AM

Most of the sex workers usually have a tube of jelly within arms reach, although it won't hurt to have a sachet of the stuff tucked away. In your pocket while out on a mission......I know I usually do :D

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:28 AM

Always take your own condom dude you will be suprised how many LB's these days dont carry them.....

Lube is a little uncomfortable to carry around with you so i recommend you buy a box of condoms that also has a satchel of lube included as an extra, easy to carry as its the same size..... keep in mind also that an LB "hocking up a luggie" to lube herself is a little bit of a mood killer

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#4 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

Will do samcro.

keep in mind also that an LB "hocking up a luggie" to lube herself is a little bit of a mood killer

I imagine it would be! :lol:

#5 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:42 PM

Jaydee, the basic equipment of an experienced monger is:

[*:63b7137f2a] condoms of good quality - buy them at home
[*:63b7137f2a] lube - KY Jelly is very good and you can get it from any pharmacy in Thailand
[*:63b7137f2a] antiseptic mouthwash - Listerine is available in any 7/11

Nick Bullseye

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:23 PM

Its not a lame question, in the uk all gay bars have a basket in the bogs or on the bar with small envelopes containing one condom and one sachet of lube.
all the rooms in the saunas are full of them. (my mate owns one. honest :blush: .)

you would think the short rooms contained this stuff, but they dont.
there is a group called sisters, who go around giving out condoms and lube to lb,s so its not as bad as it was.
i always stock up on the sachets before i go and permanently carry one and a condom in the wallet.
i never presume they have that stuff.

another essential part of your kit bag should be a camera.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:20 PM

There are pocket size flat bottles of lube you can buy as well, they are great and fit snuggly in jean pockets. They are about inch by an inch square...most adult sex shops sell them.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:26 PM

... plus pocket-size Listerine, cock-ring, Kamagra and no underpants :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

Great info, guys.

Hadn't thought about Listerene. I'll put that on the list, bullseye.

anthony, that brings up another question: are the girls OK with you taking photos of them during a ST session? I assumed those that were posted here were from LT or GFE sessions.

and no underpants

:lol: You crack me up!
I know mentioned that in jest but seriously, is there an advantage to that? Remember, I'm total newb here :wnkr:

#10 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

[*:b901fe2b0b] condoms of good quality - buy them at home
[*:b901fe2b0b] lube - KY Jelly is very good and you can get it from any pharmacy in Thailand
[*:b901fe2b0b] antiseptic mouthwash - Listerine is available in any 7/11

1 & 2 are good advice, 3 "Listerine" is only good for smelling good in your mouth. Forget that it might help you prevent STD.

#11 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 01:11 AM

[*:1caa3af2e9] condoms of good quality - buy them at home
[*:1caa3af2e9] lube - KY Jelly is very good and you can get it from any pharmacy in Thailand
[*:1caa3af2e9] antiseptic mouthwash - Listerine is available in any 7/11

its basically the tom jones care package, condom, lube, listerine, if your hung like tom u can also go to a kareoke joint and let your cock sing a guns n roses song before your boom boom.

#12 Guest_jaybee11_*

Guest_jaybee11_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2011 - 09:57 PM

:lol: :funny:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci