Miss International Queen 2011, Nov 4

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:34 AM

DC, thanks - however seeing these other transsexuals up close makes me appreciate the Thai lbs more! Moka Montrese was probably around 6' tall and probably close to 80-90 kg. Almost 50% bigger than many of the Asian ts there! The South American ts were also quite large.

So if you want to be dominated I guess that's a good choice! :harhar:

Sev7en, I didn't see Kliome around after the show, but then I wasn't looking for him either! :D

More photos of the top 10 announcement wait.

Attached Files

#62 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:02 AM

21 from Chile is a honey while 22 from the US is like the Marvel comic character juggernaut :D

Fab stuff RX, you are our man for these black tie affairs :tada:

#63 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

Thanks PT, juggernaut :lol: , a fitting adjective!

A group shot, and then special award winners.

Attached Files

#64 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:05 AM

I hear you PT regarding Miss Chile. Also thought Miss Lebanon/Manila quite attractive.

And isn't it always the heavy girl who has a great personality? Cue Muttley snicker... :harhar: :harhar: :harhar:

#65 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:03 AM

CJ, for those who don't know the Muttley snicker:

Once Miss Congeniality is announced that contestant knows she cannot be the top winner. It's the kiss of death award for competitors.

#66 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 04:07 AM

More photos - getting another special award - Best evening gown and announcing the final 10.

Attached Files

#67 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 07:23 AM

Superb pics rxpharm! :tada:

Here's another batch from the "warm up"

Attached Files

#68 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

Great photos fellas! :clapclap:

The razzamatazz is fantastic but will we ever get to see the real girl underneath... :blush:

Enjoying this thread from afar.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#69 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:38 AM

Thanks suryo - great photos of the talent competition! Just how nice was Lucky - Miss China?

Petesie, contests demand makeup - the only chance to see the "real" girl underneath would probably after the contest was finished.

More photos

Attached Files

#70 suryo

suryo
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

Thanks suryo - great photos of the talent competition! Just how nice was Lucky - Miss China?

We took some photos togheter and she really showed interest in my person :blush:
but she had to concentrate then again for her show on stage and i also moved forward to took some more pics of the other girls..... in a quiter surrounding who knows... :harhar:

#71 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

Nothing esoteric, I was merely thinking of a good old rummage underneath her frock... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#72 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:55 AM

suryo, thanks for the report - sounds like things could have progressed if you had the time!

petesie - there you go, if you're in the right place at the right time you can find out what's underneath! :harhar:

Now on to the swimsuit competition for the final 10.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci