• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 smsmlb76

smsmlb76
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:05 AM

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I will be visiting Thailand for the first time (bangkok,pattaya & phuket). wanted some general advice on the LB scene and its something i've never experienced. reading through this forum, it seems as if thailand will be a great place to visit but there are some things to avoid. just a few questions i need help with:

1. what is a barfine?
2. what is a farang?
3. as a first timer i'm guessing LB from established bars should be the ones i go for?
4. whats the deal on taking a LB back to your hotel? can you keep them for a few hours and let them go, or do they have to stay the night with you?
5. do they have a range of outfits with them at the bar that they can bring back to your hotel?
6. how much does it cost to hire one for the night?
7. is it safe to kiss them on the mouth? will they let you do this?
8. what is a GG?

apologies if theres another thread with similar questions that have been answered already. any help would appreciated.

P.S.
do the same rules apply to the above questions with the women too?

thanks

#2 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:25 AM

1. its your fee to the bar for taking the girl away from her bar. If you go with a freelancer then there is no barfine but on the downside you won't have any comeback if theres issues.

2. a slang word used by Thais to describe Westerners.

3. Probably the safest bet for a newbie

4. Depends if you go Short Time or Long Time and also if the hotel are "Guest friendly" There is a list around here and other places of hotels that will be ok with this. If you go short time it will just be one bang and then she'll go, if its long time then yes, she can stay over the night and then go again with you in the morning. The other alternative, if you take a short time girl at the bar. The Bar itself may have its own short time room on the premises.

5. not always, depends on the bar.

6. varies due to a number of factors. Your age and looks, her age and looks or if she thinks she is a "Superstar", what resort or bar you are in. Whatever price they quote you can always haggle to get it down.

7. Yes, and quite a few are really good at it.

8. Genetic Girl - ie a girl born a girl, with a vagina and not a penis and testicles.

ps - yes pretty much.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:31 AM

9 - Why don't you read here first.. :D

http://www.lb-69.com...ONS_AND_ANSWERS

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 slappy111

slappy111
  • Members
  • 632 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:44 AM

Welcome aboard. When is the trip scheduled? Always nice to run around with a few more experienced BM's who can show you the ropes.
I don't mind you coming here
And wasting all my time
Cuz when you're standing oh so near
I kinda lose my mind, yeah

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:21 AM

Welcome to the Forum SMS... :D

We were all new once so nice of you to ask the questions some of us forgot... :blush:

By browsing through the threads you should find all the answers you need, if some information on anything more specific is required then you can always PM me and I'll only be too glad to help, and if I don't know then I might know a fella who does!

Enjoy the Forum and the information it provides, we're a friendly bunch once you get to know us!

Cheers,

Petesie
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#6 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Ah, the kinder, gentler LB69. I think just a short month ago there might have been some big flames. Apparently some of the recent discussions have struck a chord. Nice to see help given to a newbie.

Welcome to the forum SMS.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#7 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:26 PM

:agree: and welcome Smithy.
Have you planned your itinerary yet? When are you coming? How long are you staying?

If you're landing in Bangkok, after a long journey, it might be a good idea to stay for a day or two to recover. Remember to book a hotel near Nana Plaza soi 4 Sukhamvit, and not make my first mistake by staying in a smart hotel miles from the action, and charged a joiner's fee!
You would be near Guess Bar, which is a good place for a newbie to start. Once you have a bit of confidence you could try Nana Plaza.
Don't make my second mistake, which was to take a freelancer (i lost a gold necklace to the first one, and nearly came to blows with the second!).
After doing a bit of Bangkok tourism, temples get boring after the first couple, you could take the 90 minute taxi ride to Pattaya, and take it from there. You might simply fall in love with Sewage-on-Sea,and stay there, but if you want something more, you could get the short flight over to Phuket. Don't try to cram too much into a 2 week holiday though. If you have longer, then you can sample all 3 places at a reasonable pace.
Have a good holiday.

#8 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

Good advice Jim and very unbiased travel tips :D
The new nice to be nice policy is ensuring smsmlb (Melbourne?) is getting a warm welcome...Good on us fellas.

not much to add except try to hook up with some fellow BM's. Guess Bar is anice place to share a few beers and get to know some of the lads, they can then hold your hand for your first venture into Nana cultural centre.

Enjoy the camaraderie of the board and the craziness of the LB scene in Thailand. :clapclap:
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

and if youre smart you book a room close to Patrick... he always have some cold beers in his minibar :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:00 PM

Welcome to the Forum, smsmlb76. You can't go wrong listening to these guys, and checking out the various threads here. There's a world of information to be had, and tips from guys who made the mistakes for you so you don't have to. as Jimbo pointed out.
Actually living the dream.

#11 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

, and nearly came to blows with the second!).

You say that like it was a bad-thing!

:harhar:
Nix

#12 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

and if youre smart you book a room close to Patrick... he always have some cold beers in his minibar :D

:lol: :lol: I remember it well pal
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci