the cometelenin is blocked out of google sky, anybody see

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

we have a comet heading towards us, good ol elenin, it will be here in about ten days, yet when u go to google sky they have it blocked of, even in infared they do but u can see it shinning outside the box, why is nasa blocking comets? wtf is going on kop?

go to google sky, type in virgo in the search bar, scroll down just a tad, then go to the upper right n click infared, walay!!!! a huge blocked out glowing red n blue something coming are way, since when did nasa start blocking what they used to brag about, aka comets?

#2 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:50 PM

Are we all doomed?

If so send me a PM. 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#3 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:51 PM

and this is all relevant on a ladyboy discussion forum because......?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

--MOVED To Off Topic--

#5 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:29 AM

and this is all relevant on a ladyboy discussion forum because......?

As I recall magic mushrooms come into harvest around September :help:

#6 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

nobody has checked google sky? chicks with dicks are just so much sexier then ellenin, i do agree

#7 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

nobody has checked google sky? chicks with dicks are just so much sexier then ellenin, i do agree

I don´t trust Google. It´s another multibillion megacompany that is becoming a cult. Same goes for Microsoft. Theyre too powerful and
with that comes unpleasent delusions of grandeur .
They control you, they know what you look at, what you search for, and with that information in the end, they serve you what you will be viewing. Complete control.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:45 AM

When I was a teenager I had a Comet. Unfortunately Google wasn't around back then to block it...

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:28 AM

When I was a teenager I had a Comet.

Wow, that's some seriously cool wheels man 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:43 AM

What year is that, X - '64? '67? I inherited a Comet from my stepfather a while back. Great old car.
Actually living the dream.

#11 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 10:57 AM

I don´t trust Google. It´s another multibillion megacompany that is becoming a cult. Same goes for Microsoft. Theyre too powerful and
with that comes unpleasent delusions of grandeur .
They control you, they know what you look at, what you search for, and with that information in the end, they serve you what you will be viewing. Complete control.

are u trying to say google knows about my ''hug walks''?

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:10 PM

http://news.yahoo.co...-003240092.html

This comes as no surprise.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci