Pattaya United

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 heelslover

heelslover
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

Can smb tell me, where is the pitch of Pattaya United? I read on the Thai Football League's site, that Pattaya has a first divison club and they are playing on 11/09 vs TTM Phichit.
is this information correct? At which time? And where?
Nobel prize for the man who invented HIGH HEELS :)

#2 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

From their website (Google translation): "Direction. : From Bangkok, take road Bangkok. heading to North Beach, through a separate heading to Central Pattaya, Pattaya before a Notice left at the store. SB. Furniture. Turn left onto road number 2010. or Road, Siam Country Club. The soi will have weeks of spiritual light on, turn left onto the road, Siam Country Club Drive straight for about 4.5 km to the notice of. left to see golf driving range. to provide a right turn at the intersection of the page there. Seven. Eleven. in the corner. When rushing for another 700 meters turn right, turn left to Soi Yai Lia. 32. The moment the ball on the right. The parking area next to a Taos office, there will be parking cars for several hundred cars, Nong Prue."

The website with map: http://pattayautd.com/map/index.html

Don't think I'd be able to find it. Maybe someone can find it on Pattayphotoguide.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

Just jump on the back of a motor bike taxi or follow one as a guide.

#4 heelslover

heelslover
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 09:57 PM

Yeah... taxi is the solution. Anybody wants to join me for watching a match?

#5 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 01:13 AM

Have you ever seen them play?

You'll maybe get a match .

#6 heelslover

heelslover
  • Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 03:24 AM

Of course, i never seen them. But as i'm involved into football business i want to watch a Thai Premier League game

#7 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

Thai Premier League game

Worth giving a go I suppose but as I say don't expect much of a standard .

Bring your boots (or high heels ) you might get a game .

#8 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:21 AM

Of course, i never seen them. But as i'm involved into football business i want to watch a Thai Premier League game

I have a feeling there is NO second division - so that should sum up how good or bad they are and why everyone is glued to the English Premier League at weekends (either that or think its more reliable from a betting standpoint and not quite so subject to match throwing.....) Come to think of it, nobody goes to watch the national team either unless they are playing a pre-season friendly with Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City etc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci