Bungalows, Villas, houses, in Bangkok & Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 03:34 AM

Am coming back to Thailand, after a few years away, and need some help. Lived a year in Thailand and rented a 2 story house on Soi Yee Sip Song Sukhumvit Road. About 6 or 7 blocks in from Sukhumvit. In those days it was beautiful. The house was a 3 bedroom 2 bath, with maids quarters. Nice large piece of property. Think I paid about $185 per month with utilities. I know that prices and accomodations have changed drastically. But, in those days the Baht was 20 to $1. It's now 42 to $1.

Since I do not like hotels, motels, and guest houses, I am seeking a bungalow, villa, or house, to rent for at least 1 month and possibly much longer. I may decide to live permanently in Thailand as I am retired US Military. If your retirement is $700 per month or more the Thai government will grant a residence visa to allow retirement in country.

Either Bangkok or Pattaya will be fine. I will have a car so transportation is not a problem.

This decision also allows me to eventually get partnered up with a decent LB on a longer term basis and to not experience the lack of privacy that one has to put up with in a nice hotel or motel.

Any suggestions good people?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci