Phuket Sep 2011

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Big benny

Big benny
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:34 AM

hi there from a lovely cold wet summer in ireland i have been reading a lot of trip reports on forums and have say the photos on fb of Cocktails and dreams bar and must say i am impressed. i am arriving in 4 weeks time and was wondering a about a few details. how much is the bar fine? also i am traveling with my friend but don't want him to know i want to go with a lb is there any short time hotels near the bar and if so how much? and finally what sort of prices are the girls looking for st? any help greatly appreciated was at tootsie's last time i was out in feb and that was the first time i went with a lb so like i say any info appreciated and see u in 4 weeks for a nice cold san mig lite.

#2 bkklover

bkklover
  • Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:32 AM

Barfine is 400bt and there is a st hotel 2 doors away...

you'll be fine - enjoy!

#3 Big benny

Big benny
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:20 AM

you'll be fine - enjoy!

cheers mate how do u recomand from cocktails & dreams?

#4 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:16 AM

Amazing. The LBs are sexy and fun. Jimbo is a great host that will make you feel at home as soon as you meet him. Tell him what you want and he will make sure you find it. One of the best places in all of Thailand to sit back and carry on.

#5 Big benny

Big benny
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

Cheers larrylarry by the sounds of things i will enjoy myself lol

#6 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

Big[/url] benny"]

you'll be fine - enjoy!

cheers mate how do u recomand from cocktails & dreams?

Get a few ideas as to who takes your fancy from the C&D thread but go in with an open mind. Another person's fav isn't necessarily yours. I've never had a bad un in there so far but that's maybe because I'm just hansum man :harhar: .

In fairness though with living here I do get to know them better over time and am better placed think things through- although beer sometimes aids the decision making process. :redcard:

As for how much to pay for the deed, that's between you and them :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci