• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mrmoleo

mrmoleo
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 04:41 PM

Guys

Anyone have any info on Natalie? She's not in the models section but i have seen her pics many times. Her only contact via her site is email and so far had no response (same with most emails sent to other lbs it would appear)
Any info gratefully accepted on her whereabouts/contact details/experiences

Ta

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:53 PM

Hi mrmoleo,

I assume the Natalie you are trying to contact is the one featured on the site accessed via the link below;

http://www.meetnatalie.com/

If this is the LB in question, my undersatanding is that she is in a long term relationship with a very lucky guy, and is not currently working.

This may explain why you haven't received a response back ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 gilchame

gilchame
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 10:36 PM

Hi mrmoleo,

Maybe the romance is over, because, i've got a mail from Natalie last week. She is ok for a "rendez-vous" next month, and she gaves me her phone's number. Sure, you can try to join her.
Good luck
Gil

#4 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 11:46 PM

1) Why are some of my posts edited out? I only mentioned that 'luck' plays a very small part in securing any pay4play (better not say ho) girl in thailand.

2) Chances are this Nat person is still with her 'lucky' boyfriend, but wants to make some easy money on the side. Once a pay4play girl, always a pay4play girl...........

Now, if I'm right (80% chance I am) then Mr Lucky and his wallet ain't that lucky afterall :D :D

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:02 AM

This board is moderated and some posts get edited and/or deleted. Thats why you cant see your last post. Try to be more mainstream, your bitterness make some people scared of all idea to try a ladyboy. Thanks.

#6 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 12:42 AM

'Bitterness' is the wrong choice of adjective.

I just like putting the other side of the story across, I mean surely someone has to because when I read through all the posts in the archives it amazed me just how soppy and lovestruck some of the punters are.

And PUNTERS is what they are, they should never forget that. I don't and it's saved me $1000s over the years alongside not doing my head in.

And for all you mongers looking to try ladyboys, don't be scared they won't bite (unless you pay them to). You can have a lot of fun with them as you can with the genetic girls.

You got to have some fun in your life :D :D

#7 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 02:17 AM

Once a working girl always a working girl i have to agree.Went out with a working girl for 6 months in the past.She was from pattaya.She said if i send her 10000 baht a month she wil not have to go with man.So i go back to Ireland and with in 2 weeks i find out she is with some 1 else.Now i not trust any of them that way.So we are all just punters.But yea it is fun. :)
Anto

#8 smokinbilly

smokinbilly
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 01:56 AM

it amazed me just how soppy and lovestruck some of the punters are.
And PUNTERS is what they are, they should never forget that. I don't and it's saved me $1000s over the years alongside not doing my head in.
:D

He's totally right you are all PUNTERS and they want your MONEY. Don't get romantic, don't be STUPID and soppy and start having loving thoughts, they are in business.
Having said that, they are very nice and fun and you all can have an enjoyable experience despite that. They enjoy it too as long as you're respectful and decent. I knew when Areera (aka Som) said I could be her boyfriend that I would be on a highway to emotional destruction if I persued it. How can these girls leave behind all the attention and addoration they get as well as the party lifestyle ? It's addictive for them and the longer they do it the harder it is for them to give it up. Slap yourselves in the mush, wake up then go off to Nana Plaza with a clear head.
smokinbilly

#9 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 04:56 AM

i used to see her every time i was in bangkok,in the bar next door to food land in pat Pong,after closing time!! hope this helps michael in pattaya.

#10 gilchame

gilchame
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 07:39 AM

Once a working girl always a working girl i have to agree.Went out with a working girl for 6 months in the past.She was from pattaya.She said if i send her 10000 baht a month she wil not have to go with man.So i go back to Ireland and with in 2 weeks i find out she is with some 1 else.Now i not trust any of them that way.So we are all just punters.But yea it is fun. :)

Do you really sent her 10000baths?

#11 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 08:10 AM

Maybe it's because some of you folks treat the LBs like garbage and with no respect. No wonder they don't want to give you the time of day except to take what you have. Just remember that they are human beings and have feelings too.

I have lived with Thai people a great deal of my life. They are very sensitive folks. All Thai people, including LBs. I have found that if you treat the Thais with consideration and respect you get back 10 fold what you have given. In Vietnam I had Thai special forces that would give up their lives for an American. That is dedication, love, and respect.

I realize that prostitutes, either girls, boys, or LBs, are not all wonderful creatures. They live a hard life. Many are from destitute familes. Many have been sold to the bars and pimps by their Father and Mother. That is probably why so many are on drugs. To forget their existance. I know it is naieve to think that a working LB is going to be a true girlfriend and remain true to you. But, you are never going to find out unless you treat them as human beings. They are not all the same. Each one is an individual in their own right.

#12 bkkjackshepherd

bkkjackshepherd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2006 - 10:21 AM

Maybe it's because some of you folks treat the LBs like garbage and with no respect. No wonder they don't want to give you the time of day except to take what you have. Just remember that they are human beings and have feelings too.

I have lived with Thai people a great deal of my life. They are very sensitive folks. All Thai people, including LBs. I have found that if you treat the Thais with consideration and respect you get back 10 fold what you have given. In Vietnam I had Thai special forces that would give up their lives for an American. That is dedication, love, and respect.

I realize that prostitutes, either girls, boys, or LBs, are not all wonderful creatures. They live a hard life. Many are from destitute familes. Many have been sold to the bars and pimps by their Father and Mother. That is probably why so many are on drugs. To forget their existance. I know it is naieve to think that a working LB is going to be a true girlfriend and remain true to you. But, you are never going to find out unless you treat them as human beings. They are not all the same. Each one is an individual in their own right.

Here here. Well said. A great many people who post on this forum would do well to keep your words in mind.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci