Guest_lights_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

She looks great but the ST hotels seen better days.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 03:53 AM

holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been friends with her online for like 5 years, i asked if anybody knew her on asiants forums a long time ago, nobody knew her, wow. im so shocked, but dam dont u guys agree that she is fine, this is why i must go to the phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Guest_lights_*

Guest_lights_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:02 AM

#7 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:27 AM

boomdraw wrote:

this is why i must go to the phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let us know when u buy a ticket to visit ur old friend. 5 years - she must be on pins and needles.

:wnkr:

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

Sorry fellas, the pics from a rival site had to go.

LB69 leaves us pretty much alone in regard to the running of this forum but there is a strict policy in regard to potential copyright infringement.

She is a nice looking chick though...

Petesie 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

boomdraw wrote:

this is why i must go to the phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let us know when u buy a ticket to visit ur old friend. 5 years - she must be on pins and needles.

:wnkr:

well i would say im def not on pins n needles, what shes on i dont much care, after all its just some semi public tranny whos approaching 30, if i get there ill probally spend some time with her much like i would with 10 other younger ladyboys, she is very cute though, but the fake silicon bootie imo makes her into something that i cant stand,a fake hip haver. i hate hips on women, hate them!!! and fake ones are even worse, yuk. shes quite funny and dealing with what all ladyboys deal with when they wake up like all of us men do right around 30, they realize somethings, with l.bs they realize the scary future they face , as women age worse then men and men dressed as women age as women even faster, shes aware her days are limited and that her days of naivete are long gone, actually id say shes probally 32 now. and she knows i luv her feet!!!!!!!!! ive cam wanked all over them many times ............do i need to add a lol?

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

I don't mind a bit of feet.. 8)

#11 Guest_lights_*

Guest_lights_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

She looks great but the ST hotels seen better days.... 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci