Goalkeepers of Engerland

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

Just watched England-Swiss in the euro qualifier. It´s so painful to see Englands goalies . Have you ever before had this weak goalies?
Smug Joe Hart today....... :sleep: Jeeeez.
Come back Shilton, Seaman, Banks, Jennings :D

"The first one, a 30-yard swinging free-kick from Tranquillo Barnetta from an oblique angle, went straight in, eluding Ferdinand's attempted header on the way.

Hart will plead confusion in front of him as a mitigating factor and there is no doubt he was compromised by Ferdinand's position but the truth is an international goalkeeper should not concede such a goal.

Three minutes later Hart demonstrated why the goalkeeping position remains such a torment for Capello.

Robert Green's confidence is still shattered after his World Cup howler against the United States. Ben Foster has taken a self-imposed break from the international scene. "

Attached Files

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:36 AM

Yep....our keepers are shite and with the massive amount of foreigners playing in the Premier League it's not going to improve anytime soon.
That goes for the majority of the other ten on the pitch too. That miss by Darren Bent (to win the game) was amazing, how the fuck can £60 Grand per week strikers justify that type of effort in front of goal.

Afterwards Capello said ''fatigue was to blame'' then why did he not have a fresh as paint and razor sharpe Michael Owen on the bench :x

Ok...rant over, I'm off down the pub :tantrum:

:razz:

Oh by the way Sev7en me ole mate.....Pat Jennings played international football for Northern Ireland.

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

Certainly was a poor display. Why didnt Ashley Young start? I would be happy for united to sign him.

7 - I actually thing the defenders should take more of the blame for the 2 Swiss goals.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

Could be worse, it could be Sweden we are talking about - no keepers, defenders, midfielders and the most overrated forward in history..

I kid :angel:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

Oh by the way Sev7en me ole mate.....Pat Jennings played international football for Northern Ireland.

Ohh, i had a feeling he was irish. Thanks.

7 - I actually thing the defenders should take more of the blame for the 2 Swiss goals.

Yes, Joe Hard would say so. I agree on Young, he´s good.

Could be worse, it could be Sweden we are talking about - no keepers, defenders, midfielders and the most overrated forward in history..

Now now, Lovely, no need for that. I love England and i support them after my own team gets knocked out, usually around 1/8 round.
But, your goalkeepers are embarrassingly poor at this level.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#6 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

even the mighty david seaman had his moments

#7 katana57

katana57
  • Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

even the mighty david seaman had his moments

I was at the game for this one.Broke my heart.Even the commentator on this sends a comment my way....."GOAL,ARSEHOLE".

Sometimes a man can meet his destiny,
on the road he took to avoid it.

#8 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

the most overrated forward in history..

... just did a hattrick in the euroqualifier :notworthy:
-boomdraw

#9 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:47 AM

agree with kilome, ibrahimivic is a big lazy useless c**t.
way overrated and over paid. if big useless donkeys like him can make millions from the beautiful game, there is hope for me yet :D

#10 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:40 AM

agree with kilome, ibrahimivic is a big lazy useless c**t.
way overrated and over paid. if big useless donkeys like him can make millions from the beautiful game, there is hope for me yet :D

:lol: You funny man. He´s the best player in the world right now.

Attached Files

-boomdraw

#11 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:26 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
great joke, could not lace messi's boots, now that's a class striker.
pedro, class striker
villa, class striker
ronaldo, class striker,
to even mention ibrahimavic's name with these type of guys is an insult. why do you think he got horsed out of barca?? not good enough!
henrik larrsson would still do a better job than that useless c**t

#12 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Pep Guardiola had it in for Ibra for some reason.
Villa? Overrated. Another Torres..
Messi is ok for being a shorty.
Crybaby diver Ronaldo...don´t even go there. :lol:
-boomdraw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci