Just arrived - no pix...yet

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Retired end of December and got my student visa for March. Arrived 22 March. Staying at R-Con for the first month but will relocate next month. Fairly cheap but no pool and internet is sketchy at times.

I was fortunate to meet up with Essex Boy. We visited Pook Swan the first evening for a couple of hours and watching some lovely ladies. Took notes on a couple thatwill be on my to do list. The ladies love Essex - they were constantly coming over and rubbing and hugging. Jealous? Yeah, just a bit!

Moved on to Stringfellows. Quite the line up but after ten minutes he and I were the only ones there. That's another stop to be repeated on my list. The ladies wanted us but there was one more stop on the tour (at least my tour). I will be back no doubt.

Next stop La Bamba. One customer and a real sour look on his face. There are 3 maybe 4 ladies. We sit at the bar and one goes out front and two others move up front to dance and look at themselves in the mirror. That leaves us with the bartender who has no interaction with us. I know it's a slice in time, but we got no vibe that said anyone was interested in us.

With jet lag and alcohol, that was the end of my night but Essex continued and he seemed a bit under the weather the next day :harhar: My props to him!

#2 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 04:58 AM

Have a good safe trip mate.... looking forward to hearing about your adventures...... 8) 8)

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#3 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:29 AM

Looking forward to this!

Just curious, but how many hours of jetlag are you having to contend with?

Be safe. Have fun!

Nix
Nix

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:54 AM

Great stuff mate...welcome to your retirement and be safe while you meander through the usual LoS daily obstacle course of life.... :clapclap:

This could be a long TR... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

East coast of the USA so it's an 11-hour difference. Still sorting it out but I'll get there.

#6 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 07:01 AM

Don't let that Essex Boy lead you astray he's a rascal :angel:

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 10:44 PM

Any pics yet? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci