Really Pretty Ladyboys

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 06:27 PM

Just an observance, from the photos I have seen so far, there are two ladyboys who are the prettiest I have seen. Pretty enough to be genetic girls and to have a romantic feeling for in addition to a sexual feeling.

Mint from Bangkok

Amy from Pattaya

Another two ladyboys who seem very interesting are:

Champoo from Bangkok is very very cute

Neesha from Singapore looks almost beautiful

Can anyone tell me about personal experiences with these girls? Are Mint and Amy really that pretty in person? Is Champoo as cute as she looks? Has anyone ever met Neesha?

Any negative reports about any of these girls?

Thanks

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:17 AM

Mint and Amy they are super sexy and I can presonally recommend them, Chompoo and Neesha having a good name, I'm sure Koykaeng could tell you more about them.

#3 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:04 AM

Chompoo surely looks nice, very white skin, but has a really bad "Superstar" attitude, in my opinion. That attitude also reflects on the prices she asks, like 2000 Baht for short time (at least), maybe even more, if she thinks you don't know the local game.
If she agrees on 1500 Baht (on a not so busy night), she might not say hello to you again the next time, she sees you.
Unfortunately she also has that Superstar attitude in bed, which makes her a really boring shag, as she thinks, she can just get by on her good looks and doesn't have to do much.
In my opinion, you can get much better ladyboys than her at Nana Plaza, the choice in all 4 bars is huge, just shop around a bit, there are ladyboys for every taste. Good luck!

#4 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:26 AM

Thanks Kiss.

Champoo is truly a very cute LB. She also must be kind of young. She looks young anyway.

It's really too bad that some LBs go into their "attitude" act. They must think it makes them more feminine. Here in Florida I have been with half a dozen LBs. Mostly American and South American. Most of them were very pretty and sexy as hell. 3 were human beings. The other 3 had attitudes, of one type or another. I walked out on one LB and did not pay her when she wouldn't do this and wouldn't do that and gave me a hard time with her absurd attitude. (And I'm a good looking, slim, nice guy)(Imagine her attitude toward the guy that is not so good looking, is heavy set, and not so nice). She threatened to call the police. I started dialing 911 on my cell phone. She ran from the apartment faster than a bolt of lighting.

I completely respect and adore many LBs, especially Thai LBs. I love the Thai people as I lived in Thailand for a couple of years and even learned to speak the language, although like a farang. The Thai people have a fine culture, an excellent educational system, and are taught respect from their Mothers and Fathers. I never worry about anything when I am in Thailand. I have never been robbed, acosted, cheated, cursed, disrespected, or harmed in any way while in Thailand. All of these things I have experienced in the US.

#5 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 04:43 PM

Kiss...2000bath for a "Superstar" to much???....on the street you pay 1500bath...
When you think she was a "Superstar" you have to treat her, like one....
You be shocked as she ask for 2000bath and make a face like a ass??? other so called "Superstars" ask for 3000 when you read here...So be fair!! Also "Superstars" girls could be disapointed from us.....there are good,normal and bad customers as girls...
I got know Chompoo as a normal girl without any star airs and graces, talk with her in Obsession around 1 hour and she gave me her mobile number...(tipping 1000bath).Around 2 weeks later i call her and ask her to spend the next evening/night with me.She want and she don't ask for money or tell me how much she like.We spend a evening and of course a great night, till noon...We start with a romantic dinner...
I don't find a bad attitude on her in all concerns.
Well behavior,intelligent,charming,don't try to control,kind and lovely..
I was more as 100% surprised and pleased...
I gave her money as we leave the room...
I will repead her words...
"You could call me anytime and hope to see you soon again"...kiss
Same for her.....

Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:30 PM

Hi Devonguy,
All the LB's you mentioned in your post are wonderful !

Mint from Bangkok
Has a real cute face, and with her new hair style looks even more beautiful. Not to mention what she packs in her panties, the perfect choice if you are after a "top" that's well endowed.

Amy from Pattaya
Have never spent time with her but was mesmerised when I spotted her at Jenny Star Bar one evening, she's like a little doll ! Amy or Emma as she is also known has certainly confused alot of straight guys in her time.

Chompoo from Bangkok
Had dinner with Chompoo and some other friends one evening, and I don't think I've ever seen a LB with a more feminine, flawless face. Chompoo certainly knows she's beautiful, but no attitude as such.

Neesha from Singapore
This girl is a knockout, really sweet and so gorgeous, haven't seen her for some time as she's been in London & New York, but have enjoyed some wonderful sessions with Neesha in the past.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 DevonGuy

DevonGuy
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:27 AM

koykaeng

Thanks for the excellent info

It is nice to know that Champoo does not have an attitude most of the time. Of course, we all have our bad days and can get fairly impossible at those times.

It was mentioned that Mint is a TOP. It is difficult to look at her and think that she would be anything but a GFE. I have never seen such a delicious human being in my life. I wonder how many guys have actually fallen in love with her. I might be a little strange, but I look at either a genetic girl or a LB in romantic terms first and then sexual terms second. Sex is an extension of love. I know that a lot of guys want only sex and could not feel romantic feelings for a LB. That's their loss. Also, that may be why some LBs have an attitude toward their clients. You receive back equal to what you give to people.

Are Amy, Champoo, and Neesha TOPS or BOTTOMS? I have gone to meet a LB or two, here in Florida, only to be told at the last minute that they are only TOPS. Very frustrating to say the least as I am interested in the GFE only. I'm a straight guy. LBs to me are genetic girls and I treat tham as such. I rarely go with full genetic girls as I find LBs are more loving and enjoy sex a lot more.

Does Neesha ever get to Thailand? I guess, since she has Sinagapore listed as her home, she must be Chinese.

Koykaeng, are you Thai?

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:51 AM

Strictly speaking Amy. Chompoo & Neesha are probably best described as versatile, although I'd be more inclined to consider Amy & Chompoo as Bottoms. Neesha is a little better equipped to play the Top role when required, however as I answered elsewhere, she does not get to Thailand. Infact, very few LB's from neighbouring countries "work" in Thailand.

Neesha, I would have guessed is of Malaysian extraction, at least in part ?

Koykaeng, are you Thai?

I'm actually from Australia, however married to a Thai lady for more than 10 years !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#9 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 09:07 AM

I'm actually from Australia, however married to a Thai lady for more than 10 years !

Cheers
Koykaeng

Koykaeng ... where did you meet your wife ?

In Thailand ? In Australia ?

Good to know that some people are happily married for more than 10 years even if ... they know a lot about the sex/LB life in Thailand ... :wink:
should I stay or should I go

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 05 January 2006 - 01:19 PM

Koykaeng ... where did you meet your wife ?

In Thailand ? In Australia ?

This is turning into an episode of "This is your life !"
I actually met my wife in Australia, while learning to speak Thai.

Good to know that some people are happily married for more than 10 years even if ... they know a lot about the sex/LB life in Thailand ...

Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#11 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:17 AM

Pretty, some of them sure, at NIGHT.

But without the makeup in the morning many of them including most of the superstars can look like real monsters.

I've got a few of these in the morning photos and everytime I look at them I get scared, especially if I'm home alone at night.......

Mind you it's the same with generic girls both thai and western, without the right makeup on and general styling you wouldn't give them a second look, if fact you'd most probably only give them 1/2 a look to start with.

A skilled makeup artist is truly a modern day miracle worker. Personally I don't know why more girls don't go on an intensive 1 week makeup course especially for all the many with that low self-esteem problem.

#12 Calculus1

Calculus1
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2006 - 03:20 AM

but I look at either a genetic girl or a LB in romantic terms first and then sexual terms second. Sex is an extension of love.

Well that's fine if they're not hookers but very dangerous to think like that when they are....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci