A question and comment

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dojiman

dojiman
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 08:19 AM

In the free gallery titled "Party" dated march 24 2005, appears a ladyboy friend from a year ago. The ladyboy in the black seethru dress, I meet her on the street in front of Nanna Plaza. She is HOT, I had several GFE experiences with her. One night she asked me if I wanted to go to a Disco and do some "E", I declined to my regret. I strongly recommend spending time with her. I think at the time she wanted 1200 bht for several hours. I will be in bkk on 22 of Jan and would like to hook up with her again, does anybody know her? Is she still in front of Nanna? Another question, where was that "party" in the photo and who is the girl in white kissing that lucky guy, I would like to meet her as well. I can't put a name to any of the faces in the models gallery. Thank you for any help.

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 07:26 PM

The gal in black dress named Ji(Jina), you can find her phone number and email in main gallery page, see the album called Ji and Thong. The stunner kissing me is Areeya, make a search on this name in this board and you will find lots of info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci