House of Pain Tattoo Studio Walking St

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:54 AM

Just Back from another trip and this one i will remember for the rest of my life.........

Many of you will recall i had a bad experience with a Henna tattoo from Jomtien, no such experience this time......

I had my devil Coy fish done by Yod from The House of Pain just off Walking st opposite the Utophia Lounge and Go Go...........

He is an artist and professional in every sense of the word really taking his time and making sure everything was perfect........

This Tattoo was done in one session that took 7 hours, 4 breaks and a bottle of Sang Som.............

I can fully recommend Yod and The House of Pain if you are thinking along simular lines on your next trip.......

Samcro

Attached Files

Live to ride, ride to live.

#2 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:21 AM

Nice tattoo sammy, how much you pay ? couldn't see any previous scar from the beach experience last year

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:43 AM

Thanks Vandal, i paid 9000bht which sounds alot but equated out to be less than half to what i would of paid over 2 sessions back here.

Also in saying that i dont mind paying if you get what you paid for and in this case i believe i did....

Samcro

#4 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:09 PM

ouch!!

that is one serious tat

looking good samcro

catch up with you for a beer soon

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:42 PM

Impressive Tat Samcro. That previous henna experience you had was pretty frightening. I saw those photos. I had a small henna tattoo years ago in Cancun, and though small, I also had a reaction to it, and have been very wary about getting ink into my skin again.....though I've thought about it.

Samcro/Kakila. I'm in Patts for a few days. Had a very enjoyable pub crawl with Kliome, who was kind enough to keep my jetlagged ass out of trouble last night.

Will be in town for maybe 5 more days, then onto Phuket. If either of you guys are up for a beer, would enjoy meeting you.

Nix
Nix

#6 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:42 PM

Cheers Kakila, will do soon stories to tell 8)

Nix, I just got home would of loved to have hooked up as I did alot of solo time this trip, but I guess that's how you stop the "jungle drums"..... Next time dude, have a good one regret nothing.....

Samcro

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:10 PM

Back from another trip ...

Good to see you had yourself a great time in LoS recently and I don't blame you at all for flying under the RADAR.

... and that is one seriously fine looking tat Dude 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:09 AM

Awesome ink mate....

If I was ever brave enough this guy would be a sound choice...you can clearly see the quality of his art.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:40 AM

Good to meet up with you in BKK mate .

And yes a fine tat for sure 8)

#10 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

Great art work Samcro, I had 3 Yant Tattoos done on this trip too, at the Temple with the old method of using the Bamboo rod.
Great to catch up with you Amigo at the Beer Garden.

all the best

Tel :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#11 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

Great art work Samcro, I had 3 Yant Tattoos done on this trip too, at the Temple with the old method of using the Bamboo rod.

And perhaps in your case Tel.....a barbed wire cushion to sit on while it was performed :D

#12 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:09 AM

How did you know that Pat :D
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci