• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 SimonSlater

SimonSlater
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hey guys,

I'm heading to Patong later today and whilst I love the idea of being with a ladyboy I am quite shy when it comes to these kinds of things.

Cocktails and Dreams looks like the best place to go but stepping over the threshold is a little daunting so wondered if there any good advice you could give me for walking in the bar for the first time - I'll be on my own.

Also, I love LBs in tights/pantyhose and actually like to wear them myself when with them. I know tights aren't everyone's thing but some people really love them, anyone know any LBs in C&D who are into tights?

Lastly, does C&D have rooms for short time, I don't really want to bring someone back to my hotel room (got one booked via a friend).

Thank you.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:40 PM

anyone know any LBs in C&D who are into tights?

Hi Simon,

I appreciate that many guys are nervous about their first encounter, however the best advice I can give you is to simply relax and enjoy yourself. The atmosphere in Cocktails & Dreams is very casual, and I can assure you nobody will even bat an eyelash at your presence in the bar.

Regarding the "ladyboys in tights", I can't name anyone specifically, however most of the ladyboys are extremely accomodating and frequently have guys requesting all kinds of fetishes. They will more than likely be able to assist with stockings and possibly even tights.

As for short time rooms, the ladyboys at Cocktails & Dreams will know where to take you, so that's the least of your trouble. There are plenty of rooms close by.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:12 PM

Find a bar close to C and D...pull up a stool, egt yourself loaded on a few drinks and get a feel of what's going on in the place, and once you are slightly pissed you will find the courage to go for it.... :rock: ...Worked for me when first worked up the courage to enter Obsessions in BKK for the first time...after that I never gave a fuck...;)

#4 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:59 PM

Simon,

Welcome aboard.

Don't waste time. Don't feel nervous. Nor ashamed. It's ok. C&Ds' is really the choice for newbies. I recommend dropping Jimbo a PM to let him know when you arrive, introduce yourself to him, and really take it from there. The tights thing I don't understand, sorry, but I am sure Jimbo will point you in the exact right direction for you to live out your fantasies.

This is what I did my first time to LOS, everything else fell in to place.

Have fun! CL

#5 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:33 PM

Simon,

In November of 09, I was a nervous newbie also. I wandered past C&D about 5 times, looking in......chickening out.....walking by again.....and then finally took a deep breath and walked in. I sat a stool and ordered a beer, and franky hyperventilated for about the first :15 minutes.

As others have said, the vibe there is very relaxed, and as I looked around and saw other normal-looking guys in there just relaxing, smiling, and having fun, I began to relax too.

I met another BM on an adjacent barstool, and he was sitting with his main-squeeze, Oh. They made it a point to welcome me when i admitted it was my first time. I could tell they were humored, in a good natured way, by my nervousness.

Before too long the girls will filter by and say hello. Once particularly beautiful girl, JiJi, sat next to me (my heart was racing), and I found myself talking to my first-ever ladyboy, in my first-ever visit to an LB bar. Suddenly, my apprehension gave way to excitement when I kissed JiJi........and things just got better from that point forward.

Jim introduced himself, and made me feel welcome, and after about an hour there, I felt perfectly fine........laughing and smiling more than i'd done on the entire trip previously.

And that night, I had my first LB experience. Scared to death.

It was great. So great that the next night I showed up again at C&D and barfined "Fon" (now gone). So, two great nights.

But taking the "plunge".....I know it's hard. I'm not the most experience LB monger here, for sure (5 LB's to date), and if you are on Phuket in early to mid December, I'd be glad to sit down and have a beer or two with you.

Nix
Nix

#6 gildas

gildas
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

I can still recall the first time I walked into an LB bar - Cascades in 2005. A modicum of research would have a indicated what I was likely to experience but it was a spur of the moment thing after having had several beers at Morning Night and feeling full of piss and vinegar.

Of course as soon I crossed the threshold I was mobbed. Luckily before the words "what the fuck..." had even left my lips Richy grabbed me, announced "I am superstar, you come with me" and that was sort of that.

Somebody must have been smiling down at me that night - I had a great time and still talk to Richy regularly and see her whenever I am in Bangkok.

Happy days. :D
Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!

#7 SimonSlater

SimonSlater
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:26 PM

Thanks guys, you've settled my nerves some. I'm sure they'll be back again (and I may do that parade up and down a few times myself) but nerves are meant to be overcome...

#8 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 03:22 AM

Good advices given already from the other guys..Just wanna add that you find a ST-hotel almost next door..called Bangla House,so no hazzle :D ..Enjoy your trip & the girls. 8)
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#9 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:56 AM

You going to be in Patts or Phuket eary/mid December?

PM me. I'll be there too. Let's get acquainted and do a little exploring!

Nick
Nix

#10 FRONT242

FRONT242
  • Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:45 PM

Was nervous as hell my 1st time too. Like the others I had some brave maker and walked into Casanova in Nana. Before I knew it I was getting a HJ then BJ then straight to the ST room.
Have to admit i still get nervous, especially now thats its so bright in Nana and the unobstructed view from any location (dangerous).

#11 Baron von Bangkok

Baron von Bangkok
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:53 AM

Try Xanax
Plus if you have some spare the ladies will love you even more.
The first time i entered a ladyboy bar i thought i was going to have a heartattack. My chosen one actually asked if i was going to be ok. :D
Searching for the elusive Farm Fungus

#12 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:33 PM

gildas wrote:

Richy grabbed me, announced "I am superstar, you come with me"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Classic!

Don't worry Simon, nothing will ever turn you on as much as making out with a bloke. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci