Visiting LOS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 momo

momo
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:17 PM

Hi Everybody -myself relatively new to the forum but not new to LB scene in Thailand --had been on numerous trips and is simply addicted to LB's-----MMMMM they are great and would like to thank u guys for putting so much info on the forum----Great Work !
After a year long wait I am visiting Los starting 2nd Jan till 10th Jan would be dividing my time equally between BKK and Pattaya--had been browsing thru the forum and tried to catch up what's new and who is the happenning girl etc.. but find it a little sketchy--shall be grateful if some of u guys may pour inputs on the following:
1.Any new Ladyboy bar,hangout etc worth paying a visit at BKK and Pattaya(i guess there are small small bars with LB's any worth paying a visit).

2.Any recommendation on Girls who Have
a. Femenine Looks
b. average size tools but working really well.
c. totally versatile with nice attitude.
Contanct info(if Pics great) will be greatly appreciated.
3.Any of u guys if free and in LOS we can catch for a drink.

Shall fill in with a trip report on return!
Thanks!
Here I Come again........LOS!
Momo
momo

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 08:40 PM

1.Any new Ladyboy bar,hangout etc worth paying a visit at BKK and Pattaya(i guess there are small small bars with LB's any worth paying a visit)

Hi Momo,

Welcome to the forum, thanks for the postive feedback !

I thought I'd start by trying to answer the first question you asked regarding any new LB bars, etc.

In Pattaya, the most obvious places to visit are Hi Boss Bar in Soi 6 and Jenny Star Bar in Walking Street.

A few alternative places to visit are;

Le Trio in Soi Diamond, or more specifically where the Soi narrows into a little alley leading towards 2nd Road.

Didi's Bar in Soi 7, situated at the top of the Soi less than 200 metres down from 2nd Road.

Yahoo Bar - in the same complex as Didi's, but right at the back near the toilets, had a pool table also.

Goodfellas in Soi 6, also at the 2nd Road end of the street

Pats Bar in Soi 6, famous for the wondeful Noi & Aoy seen in the Models area.

James Bar in Soi 6, the place with the pool tables, about halfway down the Soi on the same side of the road as Pat's Bar

Hope that gives members a few more options than the obvious !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 momo

momo
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 04:06 PM

Wow! Thanks a ton for your Inputs Koykaeng..........shall be visiting these places and will post my reviews on the forum. Thanks !
Momo
momo

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci