• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nylonmanus

nylonmanus
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 03:30 PM

Hi
Can anyone help. I am in Thailand in early January and will be visiting areas such as Krabi, Koh Sami and Phuket. I will not be staying in BKK or Pattaya. Where is the best LB action in these other areas

Thanks

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 06:27 PM

Krabi you better to stay at Ao Nang bay, not much LB action, but I saw few in the barsof beach road. Samui Lb can be located at Chaweng and Lamai beaches, in Chaweng on the main road near by Green Mango disco, they got an open cabaret with show every night, same in Lamai, sorry I forgot the name of the show there, will ask one of my friends and let ya know. Phuket: soi Crocodile at Bangla road, Patong beach packed with ladyboys every night, you should visit Coctails and Dream bar located under Tiger disco. For more discreet action proceed to Kata and Karon beaches, you will see some LB's waiting on the main road, especially around Karon Circle, see this video that will make you understand how it works there: http://www.lb-69.com...album=123&pos=1
Feel free to ask more questions if needed.

#3 ladyboysforever

ladyboysforever
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 December 2005 - 03:28 AM

In Chaweng Beach U have " Christys Cabaret" ok place with a couple of nice LB:s!
" SUCK OR BE SUCKED, THAT´S THE QUESTION "

EDIT: BEFORE I NEVER SUCKED BUT NOW...HE HE!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci