• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

have been home again now for 4 days,so better get this going while still fresh in my memmory :blush:

landed at suwanabhumi on the 10 of june and went transit for Phuket 2,5 hours later, had booked my suitcase all the way so didnt have to pick it up in bkk,happy about that as it was quite heavy(actually 5 kilo more than alloved) so grabbed a beer in a shop,and went straight to the smoking-room...

the imigrations lines were almost non-existent and it took less than 2 min. before i was through that... :clapclap: tried to turn on my Thai telephone,but as i had suspected it was dead so called Oh from my normal mobile and told her i was landed in bkk..

after a few beers it was time to board with Bangkok airways to Phuket,and after a smooth flight were we arrived before time we got to Phuket...

Btw...the plane from DKK to phuket was tottally booked but the plane to Phuket was almost empty...

arrived in Phuket around 7pm and the suitcase came quick :clapclap: so just had to pass the costum... :blush: oh-oh...had 2 bottles of champagne with me for Oh`s birthday, and as i know youre only allowed 1 litre of any kind of booze/wine...and there was only one (wery old) costumer on guard,but i thought what the hell,so i showed him my 2 bottles (1,4 l in total) and he was almost in panic,shaking his head and said cannot cannot...trying to show me the sign about the regulations... :sleep: i dont know why,but the devil went into me...and i start telling him that i dont understand this,pointing at different places on the sign acting like a tottally first-timer... 8) finally he had ednough of me...and he waived me trough with my champagne (for once it was "farang wins again" ) :clapclap:

went through the worst taxi-scams and got out in the open to have a smoke and one taxi came over and we started talking about price...now the other passengers had left the airport and no plane was due to arriving the next hour or so,so he was eager to get a deal,and we settled for 600 and off we went...

after 30min. i called Oh and handed over the phone to the driver as we was going to pick her and her suitcases up,and she stays with Patricia-donut-gee and some more girls in 2 nice apartments just outside patong in the start of the mountain...after 10min of conversation at 100bath a min :tantrum: we finally found it and it was bloody nice to hold Oh in my arms again... :love:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:39 PM

off we went to the hotel.... normally i always stays at Tom`s place, but for once i would like to see something new,and i had spend quite a few hours at work back home searching for a hotel.. :blush:
finally i had booked at http://www.casajip.com and we arrived shorthly after picking up Oh

its a very nice place...clean, friendly, and located withinn walking distance from Bangla, so no complaints about that...had all the most impotant things aircon,bum-hose :D you know...what all men needs... :lol: and at 650 a day for a room that big,well thats a scoop... :notworthy:

i had booked it in both my and Oh`s real name and i clearly wrote MR in front of both when i booked,so i was sure they couldnt complain about bringing a LB to my room, no problems we were welcommed by the owner(italian) with a big smile... up in the room,quick...wery quick shower...and after a short but lovely reunion i felt i was "back home"... :love: i maybe was in a rush but after 6 months,i just wanted to see not only Oh,but also the rest of the girls in the bar,and of course Jim and ning-nong :love:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2010 - 02:59 PM

so,after the long missed reunioun i grabbed a plasticg bag and filled it up with marmelade :D and off we went to C&D we arrived early (9.30 pm) and i was met by a loud scream from the girls... :wub:

sat down at my "usual" spot...ordred a beer and a drink for Oh...and when that was served...i rang the bell 8) at this time i was the only costumer in the bar,so i thought...what the hell, so instead of just a bottle of teqila,i told Fred to make it a ladydrink to everyone,staff included :stoner: well if memories serves my right...they were 26 people that time :blush: well i always budget about going crazy for the first night or two so no problem and i was just so happy to be back with all the girls.... :love:
had some chats with some the girls i known for a long time and really enjoyed my return,they all looked bloody sexy,and they all seamed to be fine even if it was/is wery LOW season...

Finally Jim showed up :rock: and it was time to get rid of all my over-load from my suitcase... :butterfly:

Attached Files

#4 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:23 PM

Good start Batperson!
Note to BMs: the Casajip is not (usually) LB friendly. I think that the fact that Bat had booked Oh in, and was clearly staying with her exclusively, proved to be ok with the owner.

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:30 PM

Good start Batperson!
Note to BMs: the Casajip is not (usually) LB friendly. I think that the fact that Bat had booked Oh in, and was clearly staying with her exclusively, proved to be ok with the owner.

yes, was going to write more about that,almost correct what Jim write,but i think it was the thai wife that had a problem...not the italian guy, he was always very friendly towards Oh but the wife didnt like LB`s... :loco:

and they made a nice gesture when we left... :notworthy: they had a couple of days with some noise from construction,so when i came down the last day with all my bills from the mini-bar he just ripped them apart and told me that was on the house due to the noise... :notworthy:

i think it was just the wife that got scared when Jim asked them if it was okay to advertise their place in the ladyboy-bar and forum she said no... :D

but would i stay there again?? indeed so... :rock:

#6 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:07 PM

Was just looking for something new on Phuket, some small guesthouse but I got offer from CN I couldn’t refuse. Maybe I’ll book this next time for New Year.

BR

p.s.
I noticed it many times there is difference between bringing LB in room for P4P relaxation bringing LB as your wife, khm… I never even asked any hotel if they are ladyboy friendly when staying with only one from the start. :angel:

#7 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

I was hoping that batman would be posting more than pictures of marmalade on his TR :harhar: But, I'm a patient man. :blush:

#8 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:06 PM

But, I'm a patient man. :blush:

:lol:

Good start Batman! A pity Casajip is not lb friendly!

#9 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:25 PM

Very good start Batman. Looking forward the sequel.

Nick Bullseye

#10 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:11 PM

wow batman

that is a shit load of marmelade

enough for Jimbo to completely cover the next LB he take to the shy lab

:yumm: :yumm:

great start thanks for the report so far

cheers pela
  • kenya69 likes this
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

Good to hear you're back home safe Rene.... 8)

Looking forward to seeing and hearing of your good times with Oh and the girls at LBHQ.... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 09 July 2010 - 01:21 PM

well,ofcourse the second pic i took was an end-shot... :D at that time it was my intention to take a lot of those...but as it was my 1 night...plans are often thrown out the window.. :blush:

Attached Files

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci