Ageism in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SaltyDog

SaltyDog
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:03 AM

I read a thread recently on a monger board that said that men over 40 have a tough time getting any action in Pattaya, as the place had been taken over by 20 something Euro guys. Any truth to that ? Any ageism issues you are aware of with LB's?
Thanks

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:30 AM

Hi Saltydog,

There isn't an ounce of truth in the statement ;

"Men over 40 have a tough time getting any action in Pattaya, as the place had been taken over by 20 something Euro guys."

The only tough time I have in Pattaya is deciding who I'm going to take home with me on any particular night !

The LB's and Bargirls seem to prefer the older gentleman, and when I think about the customers I encountered in all the LB venues in BKK and Pattaya, it really is an older crowd, very few young ones.

I assure you that providing your wallet is fat, getting some action won't be any trouble regardless of your age.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:54 PM

Everybody gets in Pattaya what they can: the younger fuck for free or almost free and the older fuck same gals after or before the young and pay. Fair enough.

#4 anto24

anto24
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

Could not be put better LB-69 Thats as true as it gets. :lol:
Anto

#5 shadscat

shadscat
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 01:17 AM

lots of young guys think they are getting it for free but in reality are spending a few k a night entertaining their gfs at discos, taking them shopping etc etc

I see very few guys under 40 with LB's in Pattaya, age is no barrier to fun in Pattayas LB scene.

#6 SaltyDog

SaltyDog
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 02:35 AM

Thanks to all for your replies. I'm new to this site and already have learned a lot from all of you. It didn't make any sense for money not to talk in Pattaya, just like it does everywhere else. I don't mind helping to redistribute the wealth a bit. I'm really looking forward to my first trip to LOS. The beauty of the ladies in the picture gallery is just amazing.
Now if I could just find a way to deal with that incredibly long flight....
Cheers,
Salty

#7 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:18 AM

I see very few guys under 40 with LB's in Pattaya, age is no barrier to fun in Pattayas LB scene.

That is so true for some reason. In Bangkok as well. Most of the time when I've gone to the LB bars, the other patrons are generally older. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation.

#8 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:39 AM

That is so true for some reason. In Bangkok as well. Most of the time when I've gone to the LB bars, the other patrons are generally older. Not that there's anything wrong with that, just an observation.

Thats good news for us who are under 40 then :) - Having said that I have not really noticed a difference although I am surprised how many LB's have wanted to stay all night - I assumed, rightly or wrongly that it was generally a ST situation but not my experience so far.

#9 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 06:55 PM

Age/looks/whatever absolutely no barrier to fun in Sin City. Money is all you need.

The younger guys who seem to be turning up in greater numbers can sometimes fuck for free, although as said thats a more GFE type deal and they will be shelling out for drinks/eats/etc. Also as said the younger guys tend not to go for the LB's it seems a more acquired taste shall we say.

Older guys pay and thats that. Fair enough its not expensive.

There are some LB's that will only go ST, others ST or LT up to you and the price you agree.

Loads and loads to go round. Always far for sellers than buyers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci