Looking for Amy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 common

common
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

I have met Amy from Casanova a couple of times. For one reason or another, despite the fact that I was incredibly turned on by her, I went off and fucked another. I made a specific detour to Bangkok in July to get me that, but, to my sorrow, I was told she was in New Zealand.
Has anyone seen her? Is she back in BKK?
Thanks

#2 BarebackJack

BarebackJack
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:21 PM

The only Amy I know is in Pattaya at Jenny Star Bar.

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:36 PM

He talking about other Amy, from Casanova. Lots of operations on her face? Spent many months in Swiss?

#4 BarebackJack

BarebackJack
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 11:10 PM

He talking about other Amy, from Casanova. Lots of operations on her face? Spent many months in Swiss?

I don't think she has been in my bed yet. hehe. Is she on your site?

#5 common

common
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 03:08 PM

yeah. i think your refering to the one with the ops on her face and goes to swiss often. anyone seen her?

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:40 PM

Actually she used to be my first LB GF back in 2002(before all the silicon on her face). From what I know she's still in Swiss.

#7 common

common
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:41 PM

Amy on this site is from Jenny Star, right?

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:46 PM

Yes, she is.

#9 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 12:19 AM

the Amy ,your all talking about on this site does not hang out at Jenny star bar!! she comes and talks to the other lady boys,but she hangs out across the soi. at the middle bar called lucky star bar!!she is always in front of the bar next to walking street. Oh and by the way her name is not Amy it is Ann!! michael

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:23 AM

Michael, Amy goes by names Ann and Emma as well. She's popular gal, mostly on the Walking street, but believe me she belongs to the group of Jenny Star Bar.

#11 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 06:14 AM

yes that is true,she uses other names ,but if you live here like i do and no her well she goes by the name Ann,also to hang out in Jenny star bar the ladyboys have to pay money to the bar ..thats why you don't see all the ladyboys hanging out there. i see her every night and beleive me she hangs out in front of lucky star bar thanks to all. Oh also i've seen her box (fight)another ladyboy before and believe me she can fight!!! she might be small but she can fight.regards michael

#12 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 December 2005 - 10:15 PM

Amy, Ann, Emma, is a star.

I have never fucked her because her prices are so high.

She has her own Mercedes and driver. She lives in the Marriott and has a couple of sponsors I believe. She only goes ST I am told.

She is one of the few LB who can genuinely pass as a woman until she shows you her little cock.

Thinking about it my next visit (February) she going to get whatever price she asks for...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci