tokyo japan

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 laurentph

laurentph
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:18 AM

Just spent the day in Tokyo and would like to give you all my point of view on the LB / new half scene in Tokyo:

- Very small selection in the bars / clubs mentioned on this forum and on the internet including Aventure.

- Very expensive compared to other parts of asia

- Language is a significant barrier and I would go as far to say. If you cant speak Japanese then dont even bother leaving your hotel room hunting for LBs.

#2 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:10 PM

You got it!

Was down in a hostess bar in Osaka over the weekend, way after midnight - for three people the bill was more than US$ 700 - just for whisky, beer and karaoke. The girls there were pretty rough, long timers in Japan, and the one LB in there looked more like a truck driver in drag.

Luckily it was not my turn to pay; I'd coughed up more than US1,500 for 4 people in a Japanese hostess club earlier in the night; gorgeous girls, but none for sale, though regulars could take them out to dinner.

Thank goodness I can run it through my company account as a marketing entertainment expense! It could have paid for a long weekend in LOS, all in!

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#3 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

I live in the Tokyo area and have already realized how expensive and somehow hidden is the LB scene here in Japan. That's why I've never bothered to try something in these hostess bars. Definitely not for my pocket.

I've had some exciting experiences in open bars and nightclubs in Roppongi thou, free of charge, hehe!

#4 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:53 PM

I live in the Tokyo area and have already realized how expensive and somehow hidden is the LB scene here in Japan. That's why I've never bothered to try something in these hostess bars. Definitely not for my pocket.

I've had some exciting experiences in open bars and nightclubs in Roppongi thou, free of charge, hehe!

Any places in particular ? will be in Tokyo soon and usually steer clear of Roppongi
too many nigerian hustlers
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#5 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:12 PM

Any places in particular ? will be in Tokyo soon and usually steer clear of Roppongi, too many nigerian hustlers

911, Motown are the usual haunts for some freelancers, on the left hand side, around 70m down Gaien Higashi Dori from Roppongi crossing...

But the Nigerian hustlers are still there, despite signs and police action to temper their aggressive hawking.

A few more may be found on the streets between Kabukicho and Shin-okubo station, but they are rough, really rough.

If you really want to chalk up a Japanese, go to Aventure, and pick one of the non-Filipinos, or try one of the internet delivery health services.

Otherwise, save you money for LOS!

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#6 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

Hi, thanks for the information. I have always had a "thing" for Japanese women, must be therebig TITS :D . Have you ever tried using a website called Tokyo Topless, any luck? When you say you had luck in the Ropongi District, do you mean you found good looking women for a decent price? What are the chnaces of meeting a Japanese woman off one of these Japanese dating sites and hooking up for free?
I will be going to Thailand in April and will pass thru Tokyo. I am thinking of staying over a few days either before and after visiting Pattaya.
Thanks.

Any places in particular ? will be in Tokyo soon and usually steer clear of Roppongi, too many nigerian hustlers

911, Motown are the usual haunts for some freelancers, on the left hand side, around 70m down Gaien Higashi Dori from Roppongi crossing...

But the Nigerian hustlers are still there, despite signs and police action to temper their aggressive hawking.

A few more may be found on the streets between Kabukicho and Shin-okubo station, but they are rough, really rough.

If you really want to chalk up a Japanese, go to Aventure, and pick one of the non-Filipinos, or try one of the internet delivery health services.

#7 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hi, thanks for the information. I will be passing thru Tokyo on the way to Thailand in April. I have thought about spending several nights in Tokyo. Is the Hilton near the Roppongi area? Are you Japanese? What are the chances of hooking up with Japanese woman I find on one of these dating websites for a few days?
Thanks.

#8 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:01 PM

Is the Hilton near the Roppongi area?
Are you Japanese?
Have you ever tried using a website called Tokyo Topless, any luck?
What are the chnaces of meeting a Japanese woman off one of these Japanese dating sites and hooking up for free?

Two Hiltons in Tokyo, one in Tokyo Bay near Disney land, one in Shinjuku, 20~25 minutes by taxi to Roppongi.

Tokyo Topless - ha ha - most of the big girls are from massage parlours or speciality clubs, who don't do anything for free, much less with foreigners with no money who don't speak the language. It is not a dating site as such.

Chances in a bar - fair, unless you are what the Thais call a real Cheap Charlie. You'll be expected to pay for drinks and the love hotel.

Also this site is mainly for those interested in ladyboys, called newhalf in Japan.

And finally, no I'm not Japanese, but I read, write and speak the language.

#9 Brianne

Brianne
  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:11 AM

Thanks for the update, quite fancy chalking up one of the locals
here for a couple of weeks so hope somethin happens
then there is always LOS in may
I'm feeling young again but quite insane because I'm mad about the ladyboy

#10 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:03 AM

Is the Hilton near the Roppongi area?
Are you Japanese?
Have you ever tried using a website called Tokyo Topless, any luck?
What are the chnaces of meeting a Japanese woman off one of these Japanese dating sites and hooking up for free?

Two Hiltons in Tokyo, one in Tokyo Bay near Disney land, one in Shinjuku, 20~25 minutes by taxi to Roppongi.

Tokyo Topless - ha ha - most of the big girls are from massage parlours or speciality clubs, who don't do anything for free, much less with foreigners with no money who don't speak the language. It is not a dating site as such.

Chances in a bar - fair, unless you are what the Thais call a real Cheap Charlie. You'll be expected to pay for drinks and the love hotel.

Also this site is mainly for those interested in ladyboys, called newhalf in Japan.

And finally, no I'm not Japanese, but I read, write and speak the language.

I know that the women on Tokyo Topless are for pay only. How about a dating website called Japanese Friend Finder? Seems to be alot of attractive "no pro women" on that site. How long have you lived in Japan? Are you american?

#11 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:32 PM

I know that the women on Tokyo Topless are for pay only. How about a dating website called Japanese Friend Finder? Seems to be alot of attractive "no pro women" on that site. How long have you lived in Japan? Are you american?

All those AFF, JFF sites are scams....

... as to the other questions  :redcard:

#12 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 05:46 PM

In what way is Asia Friend Finder a scam? I agree it's mostly freelancers looking for trade, or scammers looking for mugs, but where is it different anywhere else? Can you recommend better free sites?
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci