Discreet Hotels in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:03 AM

Are there any Discreet, quality hotels in Pattaya where you can get a ladyboy in and out of your room without having to walk through the lobby or deal with security?

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 04:07 AM

Your only option is private condos/houses. I think many of them available in Jomtien.

#3 ladyboysforever

ladyboysforever
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 10:05 PM

Are there any Discreet, quality hotels in Pattaya where you can get a ladyboy in and out of your room without having to walk through the lobby or deal with security?

Why do U wanna be discreet??? Be proud instead!!!!!!! :P
" SUCK OR BE SUCKED, THAT´S THE QUESTION "

EDIT: BEFORE I NEVER SUCKED BUT NOW...HE HE!!!

#4 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 07:42 PM

No need to be discrete in Pattaya. No one cares or stares and if you should run in to some idiot who does your girlfriend will give them a telling off and a kicking if necessary. LB's tend to be tough.

Also bypassing security can be dangerous to your health/wealth. I prefer places that take ID information. Flipper House on Soi 7 for example. I can flout my girlfriend in the lobby and up in the glass fronted elevator.

#5 vince2131

vince2131
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 01:31 AM

No need to be discrete in Pattaya. No one cares or stares and if you should run in to some idiot who does your girlfriend will give them a telling off and a kicking if necessary. LB's tend to be tough.

Also bypassing security can be dangerous to your health/wealth. I prefer places that take ID information. Flipper House on Soi 7 for example. I can flout my girlfriend in the lobby and up in the glass fronted elevator.

Hi Darius,
Does that mean the Flipper House permit LBs in room with ID registration ?
Have you got any experience with Flipper Lodge hotel ? Same ?
Thanks, Vince

#6 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:09 PM

Somebody was telling me that the Eden Hotel in Soi 17 is part owned by an post-op LB, and having been in the bar of the hotel, taking guests back is certainly not a problem - very very laid back - even one of the receptionists was formerly a girl in the bar (brings a new meaning to room service I guess).

But high class its not, but its quite OK if just a little bit away from things but it does have car parking which may be important for some underneath the hotel. Has a big pool as well.

#7 ptysef

ptysef
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 01:54 AM

Somebody was telling me that the Eden Hotel in Soi 17 is part owned by an post-op LB, and having been in the bar of the hotel, taking guests back is certainly not a problem - very very laid back - even one of the receptionists was formerly a girl in the bar (brings a new meaning to room service I guess).

As far as I know, the Eden Hotel is under Swiss management, but maybe this has changed. But I also think, that it is tolerant, especially at this location. There is the famous ST-Bar "Harley Pub" next door, which uses rooms from the Eden. A few hundred meters further on is the Lion's Club, also a well-known ST-Bar in expat circles. But I don't know whether there in these bars also LB's are working.

#8 wallyperrier

wallyperrier
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 05:35 PM

i took a ladyboy to sabai lodge, soi 2, and no problem at all, they all were very friendly to us... was august 2005

now, only the prices from the rooms are much more expensive on there website

:(

#9 mlay

mlay
  • Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:08 PM

Almost all hotel don't care if u take a GG or LB back in ur room.
I like the Sunshine soi 8.
In the middle of the action and the staff is great !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci