4 replies to this topic

#1 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

How long is a "short term" ?

So what is also a "long term" ?

What are the usual prices for those terms ?

(sorry if the question ask been asked 100000000 times)

:)
should I stay or should I go

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 01:34 PM

Short Time is usually a few hours, as little as 1 hour, maybe 3-4 hours if you play your cards right

Long Time is generally when they stay with you overnight and leave in the morning ( usually after you take them for breakfast ! )

Short time averages around 1500 baht

Long time varies, but usually 2000 - 3000 Baht

There is no fixed pricing structure, everything is negotiable, the prices quoted above are merely a guide.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:16 AM

Short Time is usually a few hours, as little as 1 hour, maybe 3-4 hours if you play your cards right

Long Time is generally when they stay with you overnight and leave in the morning ( usually after you take them for breakfast ! )

Short time averages around 1500 baht

Long time varies, but usually 2000 - 3000 Baht

There is no fixed pricing structure, everything is negotiable, the prices quoted above are merely a guide.

Cheers
Koykaeng

In terms of exchange rate, Baht's value (vs. Euro or US dollars) is quite always the same or do we have to check a lot ?

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 02:47 PM

In terms of exchange rate, Baht's value (vs. Euro or US dollars) is quite always the same or do we have to check a lot ?

Given 1 Euro = 49 Baht, and 1USD = 41 Baht ( approximately at the time of writing) , the Euro and U.S Dollar go a long way in Thailand.
Obviously the currency market fluctuates daily, but you're on holidays so don't worry too much and enjoy Thailand !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 zvezda

zvezda
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:23 AM

Given 1 Euro = 49 Baht, and 1USD = 41 Baht ( approximately at the time of writing) , the Euro and U.S Dollar go a long way in Thailand.
Obviously the currency market fluctuates daily, but you're on holidays so don't worry too much and enjoy Thailand !

Cheers
Koykaeng

Thanks + you're right :wink:

So 30 Euro for short time and 60 Euro for an overnight ... that's cool ... :wink:

I wanted to be in the center of the action ! So I guess the Nana Hotel is the right one ... but I do hope it is not too cheap ...

Sorry for theses subjects that everybody here know for a long time !

:D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci