Where to find Paris?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OliverM

OliverM
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:09 PM

Thanks to Koykaeng and LB-69 for answering my last Question. I'm from tomorrow night for 10 days in BKK and was just looking to meet maybe Paris beside some others...Does Paris work in Pattaya or in BKK? If BKK, where does she work?

Cheers and thanks for this cool forum

Ollie :D

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2005 - 08:51 PM

You shall have to be quick if you want to meet Paris :!:
She is based in Pattaya and operates out of Jenny Star Bar from around 11.30pm-4.00am on most days; this gal is one of the most prolific operators i've ever met & very feminine with it.
However, on the 8th December she stops working for a month due to other commitments :(

#3 drehscheibe

drehscheibe
  • Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 10:04 PM

Paris also my favourite. If she stops working for a month in the full season must have one good reason. Maybe the doctor in SRS clinic is waiting for cut her.

#4 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:47 AM

Paris works at the wellknown Jenny Star Bar, Walking Street, Pattaya.
During Loy Krathong I had the occasion to have a quick chat with her while my gf was talking to
a friend of her, she's simply a stunner...!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:06 AM

Paris also my favourite. If she stops working for a month in the full season must have one good reason. Maybe the doctor in SRS clinic is waiting for cut her.

Happily, not just yet; Her boyfriend from Sweden is in Thailand taking care of her and she of him...Lucky Man :)

:cry: My trip coincides with his almost exactly to the day so no Paris in my Christmas Stocking :cry:

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:09 AM

Ahhh, good news for me, now I can fuck around without hiding in JSB.. :twisted:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci