Any Advice

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 miccie

miccie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:52 AM

Will be in BKK in January 06 for 1 week staying at Nana Hotel can anyone say what this hotels like. Staying in Pattaya for 4 weeks in Welcome Plaza. any suggestions for me. I have been to Pattaya a few times so i know a few places. Had a LB from soi 6 Nadia she was ok but every time i pass down soi 6 she is over to me, she was not pleased when i would be sitting with other LB,so i have to keep clear of soi 6. Any suggestions Lads

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2005 - 07:30 AM

I also use the Nana, suits me just fine although others have reported problems taking back more than one LB to you room in a single visit. The rooms are tired & worn but the beds are huge and comfortable enough. Location is fantastic, infact the Nana is the Log Cabin by the Lake :lol:
Welcome Plaza is also OK although i prefer to be based among the action in Walking Street.
That Soi 6 crowd sure are possessive, maybe you should consider a disguise or fancy dress :!:

#3 miccie

miccie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 08:33 PM

I also use the Nana, suits me just fine although others have reported problems taking back more than one LB to you room in a single visit. The rooms are tired & worn but the beds are huge and comfortable enough. Location is fantastic, infact the Nana is the Log Cabin by the Lake :lol:
Welcome Plaza is also OK although i prefer to be based among the action in Walking Street.
That Soi 6 crowd sure are possessive, maybe you should consider a disguise or fancy dress :!:

THANKS SOUNDS GREAT WILL REPORT BACK ON MY STAY . HAVE SEEN SOME PHOTOS OF A LB TREASA WORKS CASNOVA NANA PLAZA LOOKS VERY NICE NOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 08:41 AM

The Nana Hotel - Bangkok
The Nana Hotel should be preserved forever as a national icon, together with all the other famous tourist attractions in Bangkok. Can't bring myself to stay there anymore, its just too run down and dirty for my liking. Nice Beer Bar in the front, and the Coffee Shop / Restaurant is good value. In terms of position and atmosphere, it doesn't get any better !

Welcome Plaza Hotel - Pattaya
Have stayed at the Welcome Plaza, and had no problems bringing back Ladyboys, although the hotel seemed to cater for groups and families when I stayed there.

Avoiding Soi 6
If you use the "search" function on this site, you will come up with a number of options in Pattaya outside of Soi 6. Jenny star Bar is the most obvious alternative, however if you have the time & patience there are some interesting places with smaller numbers of ladyboys.

LB TREASA
I presume you are refering to Teresa / Talisha from Casanova ?
She is a real beauty, fairly tall and solidly built, and lets not forget her 8 inch package ! If you are looking for an "active" ladyboy to "top" you, it doesn't get much better.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:17 PM

Teresa is not 8', I believe close to 7', however she has thick cock and she know how to use it. 100% recommended.

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:28 PM

Will bring my ruler along next time I visit Casanova and report back.

Must ensure all recommendations measure up !

#7 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:31 PM

She fucked me for few weeks almost every day...I do remember WELL.. :twisted:

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:57 PM

She fucked me for few weeks almost every day...I do remember WELL.. :twisted:

I think you have gone well beyond the call of duty to ensure all our LB69 members don't get a bum deal ! :lol:

#9 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 01:04 PM

It was my pleasure, she a good girl, I even visited her family in Ratchaburi.

#10 miccie

miccie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 07:28 PM

The Nana Hotel - Bangkok
The Nana Hotel should be preserved forever as a national icon, together with all the other famous tourist attractions in Bangkok. Can't bring myself to stay there anymore, its just too run down and dirty for my liking. Nice Beer Bar in the front, and the Coffee Shop / Restaurant is good value. In terms of position and atmosphere, it doesn't get any better !

Welcome Plaza Hotel - Pattaya
Have stayed at the Welcome Plaza, and had no problems bringing back Ladyboys, although the hotel seemed to cater for groups and families when I stayed there.

Avoiding Soi 6
If you use the "search" function on this site, you will come up with a number of options in Pattaya outside of Soi 6. Jenny star Bar is the most obvious alternative, however if you have the time & patience there are some interesting places with smaller numbers of ladyboys.

LB TREASA
I presume you are refering to Teresa / Talisha from Casanova ?
She is a real beauty, fairly tall and solidly built, and lets not forget her 8 inch package ! If you are looking for an "active" ladyboy to "top" you, it doesn't get much better.

Cheers
Koykaeng

I am realy gratful for all your help thats the same LB
teresa/Talisha sounds real cool Lads Cheers Miccie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci