Bali ladyboys - quality & price

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 morleone

morleone
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

What's an average quality of Bali LBs? What's the price for ST / LT?

#2 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:10 PM

Morleone,

I don't have any specific info on local LBs in Bali, but one I see in Sydney (half Chinese-Indo) swears blind that Bali LBs are better looking than even most Thai LBs (and she knows a few of them).

Since I haven't been there (and no intention of going, giving the latest action in Jakarta), I can't confirm.

Anyone with specifics?

Is it worth it, giving those mad Islamic fuckers from JI?
Triat

#3 hyatt

hyatt
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Average quality? Not so good, but I have picked up (been picked up) opposite the 'Monument' on Jalan Legian at closing time and ended up in a room with 2 lactating hotties. Cost me 100,000 IRp ($10 Aus) and was the best night i've spent with any ladyboy(s). BJ after BJ all night, and they were very feminine. As good as any Thai, or so my alcohol addled brain told me...

#4 hyatt

hyatt
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Just for info, Balinese have a similar facial structure to Issan. High cheek-bones, full lips etc, but tend to be tall and slim. Not uncommon to see 6' Balinese, so there are some majestic LB's there.

#5 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:12 AM

Try looking at this site:
http://www.vicesiste...15449!I-XC.html
Take no notice of what they claim to charge, as they are aiming at rich idiots, japanese etc.
LT (no ST here) should be in the 500,000 to 100,000 rupiah range. 300,000 should keep most happy. There are no LB Bars - so no barfine to pay.
100,000 rupiah is more close to what an Indonesian would pay - unlikely to score for that little, but if you'r lucky......
The rougher ones are to be found in Dyana Pura (the gay street). Good for femboys. Near Double Six disco is good late at night.
Classier stock around the 'ground zero' monument, in Kuta.
I'm living here at the mo. Post me if you would like to meet up fer a drink & chat about the favourite subject - LB's

Soddit - I can't get the address to go completely red - go to what's red above, and navigate to Asia Indonesia Kuta
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#6 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

samples of local colour......

Attached Files

#7 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Attached Files

#8 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

It really is an ordeal trying to post from Bali - internet speeds are crap..

Attached Files

#9 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:05 AM

Here are some pics of some of the "Miss Q Bar" contestants 2009. Not very good pics, I'm afraid - defeated by the low light and a shaky hand.
I'll try anyway - if they come out too bad, I can always delete them.
Not the best girls - the winners' pic did not come out at all.

Attached Files

• herohanazawa likes this

#10 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

Good pictures fridgemagnet. But, to be honest I've seen and had better looking ones that came out from Jakarta.
But perhaps they're rough diamonds at the moment. Just like the Filipino ladyboys of the '90s. Could have some stunners in a couple of years.

#11 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:34 PM

Rough diamonds, I suppose they are - I don't go for the polished professionals - too cold & businesslike for me.
I like them straight off the farm, before they learn to speak good English, get surgery, and achieve that mindset....
There are a few who remain warm human beings, but most start off that way, so I go for the newbies.
The present Mrs. Fridgemagnet was a ladyboy only 3 months before I met her, and was still a boy in the daytime.

#12 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

Here are pics of Jl. Dyana Pura, and the LB venues.
Looking down Dyana Pura - these bars are on the left side of the street.
On the left, see the Galaxy hotel - I was thrown out for having a ladyboy stay with me, so be discreet here - the owner is an alcoholic, homophobic Aussie, with a bad temper.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci