Post Op Alert

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:29 PM

Whilst in Temptations the other evening, I spotted a post op LB working in the bar.
I am worried that some unsuspecting LB lover may unknowingly take her home and get "less" than he bargained for !

How would you feel if you got her undressed in the bedroom, only to find out something was missing.

Should we be inspecting the merchandise closer before purchasing ?

Happy Hunting

Koykaeng

#2 ladyboysforever

ladyboysforever
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:03 AM

Whilst in Temptations the other evening, I spotted a post op LB working in the bar.
I am worried that some unsuspecting LB lover may unknowingly take her home and get "less" than he bargained for !

How would you feel if you got her undressed in the bedroom, only to find out something was missing.

Should we be inspecting the merchandise closer before purchasing ?

Happy Hunting

Koykaeng

No good!!! What a dissaponiment it could be!!!
" SUCK OR BE SUCKED, THAT´S THE QUESTION "

EDIT: BEFORE I NEVER SUCKED BUT NOW...HE HE!!!

#3 adidas

adidas
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 01:23 AM

Beeing the gentleman that I am... I would not show any dissapointment. I would just ask her to show me how big her fist is :oops:

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 10:39 PM

Ohh my god...just came across the last comments... :lol: Can I see it as an obligation for this kind of activity in next scene of your adventures?

#5 Guest_slot.ts_*

Guest_slot.ts_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:25 PM

I wouldn't be disappointed in the hotel room, I'd be disappointed at the bar if she was a scorcher.

I always ask if they have a cock, not the most subtle of questions, but I need to know.

#6 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 06:02 PM

don't just ask... give a feel to make sure its the correct size
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci