Models on Ladyboy69

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 smooth_casa_nova

smooth_casa_nova
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2005 - 08:55 PM

Are all the models on the Ladyboy69 site based in Bangkok. If anyone wished to meet any of them how would they find details?

#2 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:08 PM

No..They are from the three main tourist centres; Bangkok, Pattaya & Phuket and we are also visiting other parts of the Kingdom in order to provide Photo & Video shoots of these gorgeous creatures.
Once you subscribe to the pay section then contact info can be provided in a pm by admin :lol:

#3 smooth_casa_nova

smooth_casa_nova
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 09:38 PM

I did subscribe as suggested and I did indeed send messages to site via the contacts section, but no response.

I assumed that there would a section in the members area that would all contact details (email address, telephone number, etc.) of all the models.

#4 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:35 PM

We geting lost of emails those days, with question about models, and we try to reply to everyone asap. Please check your mail, the info has been sent after 18.5 hours, i think it is very reasonable responce time. Anyway we're working on automatic system, that will provide info about our models in real time. Thanks for being Patient !

#5 mowee

mowee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:12 AM

can someone please tell me where are these girls located they are lb69 models. Mint, Ex, and Jina.

#6 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:40 AM

Ex located in Pattaya, Jina and Mint in Bangkok.

#7 smooth_casa_nova

smooth_casa_nova
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 10:27 AM

I guess your right I should have been more Patient.

I agree an automated service would be a good thing, even if just said we are processing your request and should respond within ....

Thank you for the information, but I hope you get information from Lida and Nam.

Thank you again.

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:05 AM

You are welcome...I have a news for you..dont know how you will get it, good way or bad way...Nam just said bye to her cock...she's recovering home from the operation right now. Anyway I sent her updated contact information to your mail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci