Obsessions is Back !

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 01:13 PM

Well despite all the rumours to the contrary, Obsessions has finally re-opened this week.

The format hasn't changed either, purely pre-op lovelies.

There is a god after all ! :D

Happy Hunting

Koykaeng

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 04:21 PM

Hmmm, r u sure? Thing can change 20 times per day in LOS..lets see after it'll finally open..

#3 Kiss

Kiss
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:24 AM

Hello!
I just got an email today from one of the Obsession bar ladyboys and she told me, that she is happy, that she can work in Obsession bar again, because she never liked it upstairs in Cascade, so it must be true, like Koykaeng wrote: Obsession bar is back, fortunately as a pre-op ladyboy bar, like before.
If anyone goes there soon, please let us know, how it looks inside now, if they have changed the decoration or anything and if they finally fixed the air condition. Thanks!
I will not be back in Bangkok until March 2006.

#4 Rob69in

Rob69in
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:34 AM

I will be checking it out on the night of 18th Nov 05, can't wait! :twisted:

#5 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:09 AM

Thanks KoyKaeng fro the wonderful news !

Got to go to the newly re-open obsession bar first thing after checking into hotel . Any recommendation here for some gorgeous pre-op with feminine look .

Thanks
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#6 hobo

hobo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:20 PM

Just returned from a totally successful visit to Obsessions. To be honest, it looks 100% like it used to, IMHO. Maybe the aircon is better :) Same friendly atmosphere, no hassles (read: you aren't surrounded by the pack the minute you sit down), and my all-time favorite Jun was back.

I swear, she is one of the sexiest, most attractive LB's...no, make that women...that I've come across anywhere. I've never been with any of the "top 5" here, myself, but it's hard to imagine having a more fulfilling, uninhibited, and loving time with any partner.

Please contribute to her savings plan! She has honey-streaked hair, breasts that any woman would die for (I'm told that the Preecha brand is harder than the Pratunam brand, I will take her word for her choice of the latter), a VERY healthy "package", and a general attitude that makes you realize why you love being in Thailand. She would be fantastic for a first-timer, no question.

Interesting side note: she said that it was "lom bo choi" (a bad wind, in Northern Thai) at Cascade, lots of fighting, stealing, bitching. I personally wouldn't venture past Obsessions, insofar as NEP is concerned.

#7 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 12:54 AM

Yes, just to confirm Obsessions did re-open as a pre-op LB bar, just as before, on or about 1 Nov. I think they cleaned it, top to bottom (pun intended), threw some new red carpeting on the dividers, maybe new vinyl on the seats, new paint. Same LB's, perhaps a few newbies, including many who were not in Cascade during the closure. Mamasans interchanged tonight (Cascade mamasan in Obsessions, Obsessions mamasan in Cascade). Three groups of 10 - 12 girls, still grouped by body size doing the 4-song rotation. Business is doing well, or so I was told. Tonight was also payday, at both bars, so that insures a healthy turnout of employees. (I'm not sure if this is always the 4th of every month?) It was also free-style night at Obsessions whereby the girls get to wear the outfit of their choice, usually one of the previous uniforms. Cascade looked at bit thin to me tonight? Maybe 35 girls, some regulars MIA (barfined?). The small or petite group are certainly tiny there.

#8 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 04:06 PM

Sounds good, I like Obsession much more than Cascade...I hope they did fix the aircons finally.

#9 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:23 PM

Hobo,

Are you referring to the Preecha brand and Pratunam brand
with silicone implants ?
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#10 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:46 PM

He was talking about Dr. Preecha and Pratunam Policlinic.From what I know it is not a bout the silicon itself, but about on muscle or undermuscle operation. Pratunam do onmuscle job, it is lower quality at my opinion, but soft from the first week and not require too much care and massages.

#11 gsgaga

gsgaga
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 11:09 AM

Hobo,

anz pictures of your beloved Jun?

#12 hobo

hobo
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2005 - 03:13 PM

Tried to reply to a couple of posters here, but got "debug errors" (webmasters take note?)

No pics yet, working on that. I think I saw her on [MODERATED] a while back, tho. And, in a related reply, Obsessions barfine was 600 thb, it seemed, from the change given back from my thousand. ST same same.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci