Photo

Gorgeous Pre-op Transexual will be Back in Cebu very Soon!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseyTs

ChelseyTs
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Gorgeous & Stunning Pre-op Transexual in Town will be Back in my Hometown, Cebu, Philippines starting March 11 onwards, so if You Happen to be in the same Area then Lets Have a Date...Winkkzzz!

Im still in Beijing, China Now until March 6 & will be heading to Shanghai, China from March 7-9...

u can also take a look at my personal website at
www.chelseyts.rare-companion.com

Loads of Thanks!

Attached Files

I am Your Gorgeous, Stunning & Head-Turner Pre-op Transexual in Town!

#2 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 07:45 AM

Maraming magandang di ba!

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#3 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

As the local LB-69 representative in Beijing, I took it upon myself to check out Chelsey's bona fides last night. :D

Surprisingly nasty wench under that girl next door look, working hard to build her curriculum vitae :twisted:

#4 ChelseyTs

ChelseyTs
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 11:29 PM

As the local LB-69 representative in Beijing, I took it upon myself to check out Chelsey's bona fides last night. :D

Surprisingly nasty wench under that girl next door look, working hard to build her curriculum vitae :twisted:

ohhhhhhh it seems i know you from the word curriculum vitae...(LOLZ!!!)anyway thanks for telling me about this site i hope this can help upgrade my curriculum vitae(hahahaha)!!! by the way thanks for the dinner as well...i enjoyed it!!! and lastly heres the pic u took in my room...

Attached Files

I am Your Gorgeous, Stunning & Head-Turner Pre-op Transexual in Town!

#5 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:18 AM

nasty wench is not a compliment where i live. :?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#6 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:31 AM

Well where I come from nasty means dirty, filthy, slutty - should I list more positives? :lol: :lol: :lol:

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

... should I list more positives? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes please. As many as you can.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:58 PM

Well where I come from nasty means dirty, filthy, slutty - should I list more positives? :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's Americans miss-use of the Queens English.
Try not to be negative to appear positive.

Like - I hate (really hate) Americannees english language. and Like i hate how every sentence needs to start with "Like" in america teen shows.
I'm not anti-american - just bad use of the language.

English language can be easily misinterpreted. Simple and straightforward is the best approach.

sorry to be a prude - but SPEAK PROPERLY
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

Like, dude, you need to chill out, 'cause, like, all the world's children talk like this now. It's all those shitty TV shows that philistine Murdoch puts out on Fox.

But seriously Brit, I mean, like, the bitch was seriously NASTY, you dig? Like, she want to PEE on me and shit! I was like, yo baby, you a NASTY 'ho - COME on! Whatchew think I am, some sick English fuck? (that's also a compliment in the States - the chicks get off on the accents).

BTW, I'm not real big on the Queen or her English, but where I come from the word is misuse, not miss-use :roll:

Now go starch your undies and draw us up some more checklists to party by! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:17 PM

Like, dude, you need to chill out, 'cause, like, all the world's children talk like this now. It's all those shitty TV shows that philistine Murdoch puts out on Fox.

But seriously Brit, I mean, like, the bitch was seriously NASTY, you dig? Like, she want to PEE on me and shit! I was like, yo baby, you a NASTY 'ho - COME on! Whatchew think I am, some sick English fuck? (that's also a compliment in the States - the chicks get off on the accents).

BTW, I'm not real big on the Queen or her English, but where I come from the word is misuse, not miss-use :roll:

Now go starch your undies and draw us up some more checklists to party by! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No slight on you Crackerjax - just a social comment that i hate how media especially are rubbishing the language - and that follows onto general chat.
That everything seems to be turned to the negative.

BTW - my misspelling was deliberate :roll: Sorry the joke was above your head.

If you want more checklists - happy to oblige. "Have a nice day y'all"
:P
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#11 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 06:40 PM

No worries, Brit. Just a little jibe at your tendency to be a bit pedantic.

Actually modern American English is evolving on the street - the media is left playing catch-up.

#12 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:01 PM

No worries, Brit. Just a little jibe at your tendency to be a bit pedantic.

Actually modern American English is evolving on the street - the media is left playing catch-up.

Thanks Crackerjax, yeap i do get on my high horse now and again.
Thai language is difficult enough to master (i'm sure chinese is even worse) without english getting more complex. It's an arguement for another forum. Happy this is plain ol' LB's - nothing complex here :wink: .

:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci