Photo

One night in Pattaya report: good, sexy and funny...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 01:29 AM

Been to Pattaya last night, sometimes I believe one night is enough to see what's going on in Sin city..:-) Started at Didi's bar soi 7, the owner/mamasan Ning had a birthday party, was really cool athmosphere there, almost couldnt recognise Aon with her new hair and sexy look, here some pics:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The big surprise waited me in Hi Boss bar, where only 5 gals from 40 was present. Jeje told me all the gals using "vitamins" was told to stay out of the bar for one day, as police was cracking on the bars in soi 6 and checking pee...:-) The lucky "clean" winners got 4-5 customers each that day. I went to Pattaya Klag to say hello to few of the "exiled", really funny stuff...:-) Another bad surpise at soi Diamond, both of the LB bars was closed. few of the gals working there told me it was no business at all recently....RIP? Driving down soi VC picked up Natacha, Sonya-aka-Tha and Cindy(the post op). Couldnt get what they was doing there in the first place...:-) Some guy, wanted them,then changed his mind, whatever...Gave them a ride back to Walking street, it was real fun, however a bit diffucult to concentrate on driving with those sexy gals moving around and on me..:-)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ended up in Jenny Star off course, with all the friends, just wanted to tell you all that pre op Cindy looked gorgeous last night, almost convinced me to "Go my room I want you to suck my cock, I cum quick, dont worry, and I will not tell XXXXX". BUT, it become more and more complicated for me to be politically correct in that bar, so I couldnt help her out, I hope someone that read it now will soon...:-) She's hot:

Posted Image

All the pictures with short descriptions can be seen here: http://www.ladyboyhu...s.php?album=121

#2 ladyboysforever

ladyboysforever
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:58 AM

U lucky bastard!!!!!! I miss Pattaya so much that it aches my heart to pieces!!!! :cry:
" SUCK OR BE SUCKED, THAT´S THE QUESTION "

EDIT: BEFORE I NEVER SUCKED BUT NOW...HE HE!!!

#3 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2005 - 04:51 AM

Mmm, Nice Work Admin...Pattaya sure has it's share of beautiful horny Lady Boys as so graphically depicted in this recent piece of evidence.
I am closing in on my next trip to my second home and among others, Nattacha is on my wanted list :!: I have got to have her love :P

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:09 AM

Hey Rami,

Didn't you have enough time to check out the bars on Pattaya 2nd Rd, around Soi 1 & 2 ?

You must be slowing down !

Nice report and photos, amazing how much you can achieve in one evening.

Still not sure how you managed to go home without Cindy ?

Happy Hunting

Koykaeng

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:48 AM

Actually I lost my appetite for Patty(?) from soi 2 after she told me she isnt big, and anyway she's the only pretty or fuckable there..I couldnt go with Cindy anyway, cause Paris and Natacha was looking at me with those eyes...you know what I'm talking about. So I did the right thing: drove back to BKK.. :lol:

#6 silentbob12

silentbob12
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 06:28 AM

Great report and pics bro. 8)

#7 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:44 AM

Great pictures. Thanks. Who are, and where are :D the girls in picture #4 and #6?
Thanks, again.

#8 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 03:10 AM

have you got aons mobile number and does she work dids bar every night and the bar is on soi7 yes could you send me her number please thanks bunnyman
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#9 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 10:26 PM

Pic 4: Cindy(post op), Natacha and Sonya aka Tah
Pic 6: Cindy(pre op)

Aon working at Didi's everyday, it is on soi 7, second bar on the left if you enter from Second Road.

#10 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:54 PM

Is the girl on the left of picture #3 a LB ? Assume she works in Didi bar?

Cheers

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:00 PM

Is the girl on the left of picture #3 a LB ? Assume she works in Didi bar?

Cheers

Hi Mardhi,

The short answers to your questions would be YES & YES !

All three featured in that photograph are Ladyboys, and all are from Didi's Bar.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#12 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for that - that could explain a lot when I sit in Rosie OGradies on Soi 7 and without fail always see at least two STUNNERS :D walking down towards Beach Road. Just the other day I was remarking to the guy I was with that you never see girls like that in any gogo's in Pattaya - I had no idea that there was a virtual factory further up Soi 7 producing them. Sounds like I need to check out this Didi's place sooner rather than later.

Incidentally If these pics are anything to go by, I never even realised they were LB's :twisted:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci