Photo

Ladyboy-Scene in Angeles City and Boracay (Philippines)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hi,

in April I visit the Philippines. I think one week Angeles and one week Boracay.

Have Angeles or Boracay a special ladyboy-Scene like Pattaya or Patong?

Thanks in advance.

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:35 PM

Chrime, sorry to report that there is nothing in the Philippines that is like the organized scene in Thailand, when considering lb action.

The best way to make some contacts via webcam, such as ImLive, ABC (asianbabecams), etc and have them act as your guide/contact to meet other lbs when you get to your destinations.

Also check the "sticky post" at the top of this forum - MOST POPULAR TS/LB DESTINATIONS (outside Thailand). There are 3 posts under the Philippines, one of which is about Angeles City.

#3 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:48 AM

ok, I will look that.

#4 great

great
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:52 AM

Spent some time in Boaracy a little while ago and met different lbs every night. Popular hangout for them is after midnight past boat station 3

Cant remember the name of the bar, but is one of the last ones before the end of the beack. Also one of the biggest bars on the island.

definitely worth a try, just do a better job than me on reporting on the bar

#5 great

great
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 11:57 AM

Spent some time in Boaracy a little while ago and met different lbs every night. Popular hangout for them is after midnight past boat station 3

Cant remember the name of the bar, but is one of the last ones before the end of the beack. Also one of the biggest bars on the island.

#6 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

thanks for great news.
after my trip I report surely.

#7 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:39 AM

in Angeles City, you just need to stand in front of the 7-11 on Fields. They will come find you. The quality is nothing like Thailand.

Beware of underage though. They do not come from a bar (no ID) and you do not want to be caught with an underage LB in your room by the local police.
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#8 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 31 December 2008 - 03:01 PM

in Angeles City, you just need to stand in front of the 7-11 on Fields. They will come find you. The quality is nothing like Thailand.

Beware of underage though. They do not come from a bar (no ID) and you do not want to be caught with an underage LB in your room by the local police.

You need to be very careful about picking up street girls in AC. The police sometimes use street girls to setup tourists. The street girls invite or bring under age girls or boys to your room and the police magically show up. Or you take a shower and when you come out you have an under age in your room, or maybe more likely a ST room, along with a policeman. You get off without charges for US$500-$2K. But I hear that a person with deep pockets and some pull in Manila is pushing back against the police so maybe things will improve. Still IMO street girls in AC are a risky proposition. But regardless, unless you get lucky the LB selection is pretty bad.

With the completion of the new highway to Subic it's an easy one hour trip up to Subic Bay. There are a number of GG bars and hotels in the Barrio Barretto section of Olongapo. Also a lot of hotels close to this area in the Baloy Beach area. For about a P100 trike ride you can go on up the national highway to the Calapandayan (Cal-a-pan-die-ann) section of Subic City. Right on the highway there will be a cluster of bars. Players, a GG bar, is probably the most well know so tell the trike driver you want to go to Players in Calapandayan. Not far from Players, on the other side of the road, there is a bar called Kinky's. About half the staff there is LBs. There were a couple of decent looking ones there and as I recall it was P600 ST in their on site rooms.

I also wandered into a place 6-10 doors farther up on the same side of the road as Kinky's. It was a videoke place but I saw some cute LBs walk into this place. I went in a few minutes later. As you walk in there are some large glamor pics of LBs on the wall to the right and then steps leading upstairs. I went up but the place wasn't open yet. I had to leave so not sure about this place. Wish I had more time to further explore the area. But only had one short early night. But at least at Kinky's there is some kind of organized LB scene. I probably wouldn't go to Subic just for this but I like to head up to Barrio Barretto for a few days anyway when I go to AC. They have some floating bars at a few of the hotels stocked with GGs and some good bars. It is a fun place but much smaller and mellower than AC (and safer).

In Calapandayan almost anything goes. You may see sex shows like in Thailand, get a BBBJ out in the open for a couple of ladydrinks, or who knows. You are better off in the expat bars (Griff's - a dive, Players - a nice GG GoGo, Kinky's). In the Filipino owned bars you will likely be expected to buy a girl a drink if you just talk to her at all. There are other bars close by but don't know which ones are expat. If you see more Filipino guys than gringos, or maybe any Filipino guys, you are likely not in an expat bar.

That's not much to go on. But if you are in AC and decide to make the side trip to Subic to hit the beach there is at least some action not too far away. This part of Calapandayan seems to be pretty safe. But I wouldn't go too far away on foot.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#9 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

You need to be very careful about picking up street girls in AC. The police sometimes use street girls to setup tourists. The street girls invite or bring under age girls or boys to your room and the police magically show up. Or you take a shower and when you come out you have an under age in your room, or maybe more likely a ST room, along with a policeman. You get off without charges for US$500-$2K. But I hear that a person with deep pockets and some pull in Manila is pushing back against the police so maybe things will improve. Still IMO street girls in AC are a risky proposition. But regardless, unless you get lucky the LB selection is pretty bad.

Bad news. Very bad news.

With the completion of the new highway to Subic it's an easy one hour trip up to Subic Bay. There are a number of GG bars and hotels in the Barrio Barretto section of Olongapo. Also a lot of hotels close to this area in the Baloy Beach area. For about a P100 trike ride you can go on up the national highway to the Calapandayan (Cal-a-pan-die-ann) section of Subic City. Right on the highway there will be a cluster of bars. Players, a GG bar, is probably the most well know so tell the trike driver you want to go to Players in Calapandayan. Not far from Players, on the other side of the road, there is a bar called Kinky's. About half the staff there is LBs. There were a couple of decent looking ones there and as I recall it was P600 ST in their on site rooms.

I want go to angeles for looking the gogo and ladyboy scene because many friends say to me angeles is better than pattaya (only gogo scene).

Maybe Subic is an option for me.

#10 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:10 AM

I want go to angeles for looking the gogo and ladyboy scene because many friends say to me angeles is better than pattaya (only gogo scene).

AC is a lot of fun but is mainly a GG destination. It is almost all GoGos but is much much smaller than Pattaya. Lots of fun but a totally different experience. You can learn a lot by doing some reading at the piatnight site.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:27 PM

IMHO I reckon AC is good only for a long weekend . I was there last New Years and have found Bangkok and Pattaya heaps more fun.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#12 Aussi35

Aussi35
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hi,

in April I visit the Philippines. I think one week Angeles and one week Boracay.

Have Angeles or Boracay a special ladyboy-Scene like Pattaya or Patong?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

There are a couple of websites you can find more info about the nightlife and bars in Angeles.

www.balibago.com is a good site and has links to the bars there.

The next one is a cam chat site but most of the girls and ladyboys on the site are from Angeles and more than keen to meet up. The website is www.asianbabecams.com

Hope it helps,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci