LB Videos on DVD/VCD, in BKK???

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:52 PM

Has anyone had any luck locating LB/TS videos on DVD or VCD here in Thailand? Most of the vendors seem to just have international and Asian straight material. I'm not even sure if there are a lot of productions? I have not looked in Patpong yet, but will do so soon. If anyone has any pointers I'd be oblidged.

#2 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:23 PM

No LB/TS movies available in Thailand. I did ask many times in Patpong and Pantip. few DVD's that I have, was brough from US and Europe..

#3 mowee

mowee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 03:26 AM

hi. does anyone know if there are sex shops in bkk, or in thailand. if not are there places where you can get the toys from.

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 05:17 AM

Despite Bangkok reputation as the sex capital of the world, trying to find sex toys or similarly erotic lingerie is not at all easy.
In fact if you want to fool around with sex toys in Thailand, it would pay to bring your own from abroad.
You can buy "the real thing" here, but sex toys are a whole lot harder to come by.

I do recall a shop in Pattaya selling lingerie and the like a few years ago ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#5 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

Lingerie is fine, you can buy some very cool pieces at Pratunam market and Big C in bangkok, and at Soi Boukao in Pattaya, however toys is a headeache here. Overprised and sold under the table at Patpong sometimes...bring your stuff with you from abroad better.

#6 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 02:10 PM

Lingerie is fine, you can buy some very cool pieces at Pratunam market and Big C in bangkok, and at Soi Boukao in Pattaya, however toys is a headeache here. Overprised and sold under the table at Patpong sometimes...bring your stuff with you from abroad better.

Any recommended shops in Pratunam; there are so many shops. I assume they have bigger sizes for "our friends"? But not for me. :lol:

I was in a multi-floor complex with hundreds of really small shops. Was I in the right place? Sort of across the road from Panthip and a bit to the east towards the Amari Watergate hotel.

#7 mowee

mowee
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:03 PM

lingire can be found in sukumvit. night time a lot of the stalls sell them. they even have large sizes. even large size high heels can be found i have a bought a couple of times from there.

#8 steven_bkk

steven_bkk
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

Sex Toys are easy to find around the Silom side of Patpong but they are not cheap, and as mentioned you need to ask and is all under the table.

The only DVD's have ever found have been largely rubbish. Best to buy overseas.

For Lingerie if you want the cheapest go to Bobae and buy a hundred or so, or for just the one or two Patpong or Sukhumvit has a few street stalls.

#9 gipsy

gipsy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 08:15 AM

As it was explained to me sex toys are illegal in Thailand. Certainly the selling of them, although I have no idea if buying is an offence. But if you buy online then you are not buying in Thailand, nor is anyone selling in Thailand.
Maybe best if you buy online then have the product sent to a friend who then sends on to you, (or the parcel with say:- contains silicon novelty toy). That way if you open your door one day and there stands the local Policeman waggling a dildo at you and saying "ello, ello, ello, what's all this then?" you can act dumb and plead ignorance
:shock:
As steven_bkk said Silom Rd. but expect to pay big money for anything you may find. DVD's, never seen any here as others have said.

#10 bunnyman

bunnyman
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 12:53 PM

does any one know if you can buy sex dvds with ladyboys any where in pattaya i look many places and can only find normal sex dvds the help would be a good help cheers
i go to thailand about 2 times a year and i would like to meet ladyboys when i go there

#11 gipsy

gipsy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 02:45 PM

My Pal bought three DVD's in Pattaya, he buys all his DVD's from the same person in Walking Street. But he had to ask for them specifically and wait a long while before they showed up. When they did they were Tranny movies from Brazil, and badly copied too. The seller claimed there just aren't any Katoey DVD's in Thailand, unless something has changed in the past two years.
My guess is that if Admin says there aren't any then that's the situation, so save your time and go get the real thing.

#12 superme

superme
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2005 - 06:39 PM

Hi guys, few time ago i went to visit Lulu in her room(she works in Cascade NEP) and she showed me two LB dvd with girls from Cascades.
Go to Cascades and ask to the girls.
Cheers.
Life is short...let's enjoy it!!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci