5 replies to this topic

#1 volny

volny
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:58 PM

Hi Folks,
I'm going to visit Pattaya.
Does anybody has experience with Honney Inn Hotel (patt. 2nd Rd.) or Welcome Plaza H. (Patt. 2nd Rd.) - mean friendly to LB, without taking ID card, payment etc...?

#2 Rolle

Rolle
  • Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 02:32 AM

Sorry havent been to any of the hotels you mention.

I always stay at sunshine hotel on soi 8,nice hotel and lb friendly.

#3 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 02:35 AM

Majority of the hotels in Pattaya they are LB friendly, except Bella Vista on soi 7/8. Anyone know more hotels that we need to blacklist?

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:29 AM

Hi Folks,
Does anybody has experience with Honney Inn Hotel (patt. 2nd Rd.) or Welcome Plaza H. (Patt. 2nd Rd.) - mean friendly to LB, without taking ID card, payment etc...?

I have stayed at the Welcome Plaza and never had any prob's so far as taking guests back is concerned.
I also understand that the Honey Inn is fine from reading reports posted on other sites.
As far as the ID card is concerned, i tend to find that is left to the residents discretion and payment for guests is avoided if you have booked a double room.

#5 Dieter

Dieter
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 03:50 AM

Stay before in the Royal Palace,Royal Twin Palace Hotel on the Second Road and Hard Rock on the Beach Road never had any problem to come in with one or more from this lovely ladyboys...

So No Lusing
Dieter
Ladyboy Pro....sponsored by Mekhong Posted Image

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 02:14 PM

Hi Folks,

I've stayed at both these hotels myself, and didn't have any problems with regard to ID cards or additional payments.

I must tell you that there are plenty of other hotels I'd rather stay in than those 2 you mentioned.

From memory Welcome Plaza Hotel was very family orientated.

Cheers
Koykaeng

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci