Singapore - Geylang

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:25 AM

I had an overnight transit stop in Singapore on the way home. Decided to stay at Hotel 81 Palace in Geylang..right in the heart of Lorong 16..ladyboy land! I checked in and freshened up. I was fired up for some ladyboy love. I'd just been in Jakarta and was dissapointed with my LB experience. Cost me RP800,000. Nice and young/feminine (no tits) but rushed service and wanted to leave straight after sex. I walked out of the hotel and literally slap bang into a very tasty young lady. Dressed up and looking hot, she got me horny and be for long, a negotiated fee of $70 SGP was agreed. Went to a ST room around the corner and enjoyed her 7 inch tool. She said her name was Cindy and from Bangkok. She also works in KL. Cindy was hot and sucked and fucked me good.

The next morning around 630am, I was outside the hotel waiting for a cab and I noticed Cindy and several other hot ladyboys still working the beat. The cab driver said most LB'S/GG'S in Geylang will work until 7am before heading off to sleep.

If your in Singapore lads, go straight to Lorong 16..awesome. Most action will be around 1130 onwards. Stuff Crazy Horse and the crazy prices.

KB

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:34 AM

Thanks katoeyboy, I love street sleaze, it sounds great.

I've done dozens more short-times of the street than I've ever done in a bar, I could count those on the fingers of one hand.

I love street meat :twisted:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Stavros

Stavros
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

For a price comparison girls like Martina and Dianne from the Philippines charge 300 Singapore $ I know one who charges 400...on the other hand its ST and I heard there are some aggressive Sri Lankan pimps in the Lorong...

#4 gorgeouslady17

gorgeouslady17
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 08:35 PM

martina and diane are both in singapore...they do threesomes too...

#5 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

I considered Diane, Martina and Trisha Lee but they are dreaming if they are asking $300.00 - $400.00 for ST. I have Diane before in Sing..very sexy but was a bit rushed...and I DIDNT pay the advertised rates!!

What a dream...3 some with those gals..

#6 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hotel81 Palace is it good to stay at?
Spending one night in Transit between Singapore and Angeles City so may be a nice place :D

#7 Stavros

Stavros
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 02:37 AM

Careful Katoeyboy, Gorgeouslady17 IS Martina...

#8 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

Oh well, there was no disrespect to her or Diane..Im just pointing out that those rates are a bit steep..

Martina - you are smoking hot..If you ever come back to Perth...

#9 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:45 AM

Hotel81 Palace is it good to stay at?
Spending one night in Transit between Singapore and Angeles City so may be a nice place :D

There are several Hotel 81s in the Geyland district. They are all fairly cheap, by Singapore standards, with small but clean rooms. I have stayed in another Hotel 81 in Geylang twice, no problems. Some of the rooms are used for ST I think. It is not really a concern to try and get a room right next to the action as the girls will want you to go to a ST room instead of going back to your room. Here is a great Singapore street map:
http://www.streetdir...vel_site_52043/

The SW scene runs from about Lorang 8 to about Lorang 22. But it is all GGs except for where katoeyboy mentioned. But it is fun just to walk up and down the even numbered Lorangs to check out the scene. There is a differently nationality of GGs on each street or portion of a street.

BTW there is now a direct flight from AC (Clark) to BKK on CebuPacificAir. So it is no longer necessary to go through Singapore/KL/Macau/etc. But Singapore is fun for a night or two side trip.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#10 LBs4Me

LBs4Me
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:14 AM

. But Singapore is fun for a night or two side trip.

That's exacltly what I'm doing in January. 2 nights in Larong 16!

Looking fwd to it!!!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten. (Natasha Beddingfield - "Unwritten")

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:34 AM

BTW there is now a direct flight from AC (Clark) to BKK on CebuPacificAir. So it is no longer necessary to go through Singapore/KL/Macau/etc. But Singapore is fun for a night or two side trip.

Now you have got me thinking of a side trip to AC from BKK , no need to worry about going through Manila :D
(sorry about the highjack :oops: )
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#12 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:24 AM

. But Singapore is fun for a night or two side trip.

That's exacltly what I'm doing in January. 2 nights in Larong 16!

Looking fwd to it!!!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Will be interesting to see how it turns out. Think I hit the scene a little early and there was only one very pretty Thai post-op and a couple of sort of passable Chinese (no boobs). I didn't have the luck of katoeyboy but I had an early flight so wasn't out late.

I went to Orchard Towers one night. There are a couple of interesting LB bars there but prices are crazy. A beer is like $7 US and the girls are expensive. But it is another fun place to look around. Taxis in Singapore charge 50% more from midnight to 6 AM. Something I discovered on my way back to Geylang from OT about 1 AM.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci