Cascade experience

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:44 AM

First up sorry for the lack of pics on this thread. My camera broke down shortly before this experience took place.

With the preverbial 'one night in Bangkok' I headed out to into the big city evening looking for a fun LB experience. After a quick trip to Patpong - possibly my last. The girls there are just too grasping for words and the touts are out of control. I got a motorbike taxi to Nana Plaza and my desired destination. Cascade gogo.

My plan was to see Cindy or Odett. Once in there and after the usual stampede upon arrival I settled in with a nice chat to the mamasan. Very nice and normal, good sense of playful humour too. Odett and Cindy were there as well as another lovely Blonde LB and many many others who were very attractive. If there is a better LB gogo in BKK I've yet to find it.

One cute LB with braces followed me into the toilet at one point and had the dick out in my mouth as I tried to have a piss. Really amazing experience. Once back in the bar I took Odett because she is such a great kisser as well as a great rack and really really nice personality.
Had a great time and Odett I can attest is a lot of fun. Thosellips are the softest and most velvety I have ever kissed.

Will be headed back to Cascades next trip. Maybe for the girl with braces but you never know. Spoilt for choice in that place.

#2 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

that would be the lovley Aum, she a sweetheart

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci