Mint from Phuket

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 rujiroj

rujiroj
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:01 PM

Does anyone know Mint from, I believe, Phuket? I'm trying to get info on her. Apparently, she has the biggest dick on a LB around right now. Anyone with a xxx pic, please send to my private mail...it would be MOST appreciated.

BTW, anyone know what happened to the "other" ladyboy forum at www.toonedup.Net??

Thx.

#2 gipsy

gipsy
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 09:27 PM

I heard the same story about Mint, a really nice looker but I've yet to see evidence supporting the claim made about her size.

As for the toonedup place I guess there are about 5-6,000 other people all wondering what you and I are wondering, where has it gone??

My personal suspicion is that it was backed by asaints, and maybe they got fed up with the forum having so many good pics posted? But I am simply guessing here and have absolutly no idea what the real story might be?

One of the last things I read on toonedup was a posting saying Admin hadn't been heard of since June, and some regular members were expressing concern it might just suddenly close down. Bing bong bang and it has, probably before anyone could muster any means of creating an alternative, if only a simple meeting place.
Got me puzzeled, no doubt many others too.

#3 scott zhang

scott zhang
  • Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 01:39 AM

The Mint I spent time with in august had a larger than normal cock, maybe 6"-6.5" she was versatile, 21 y.o., not a pro but told me that she worked in school cafeteria. Didn't care about how much baht she got. This one had no tits though but an ass and cock that wouldn't quit. Easily an 8.

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 05:25 AM

Have just stumbled upon photos of the "Mint" in question, and lets just say she doesn't disappoint in the dick department.

She is certainly "well hung" !

Wish I could post her pictures on the site.

Will discuss with LadyboyH and see what we can do.

Happy Hunting

Koykaeng

#5 siam_now

siam_now
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:35 AM

Please share your pics, Koykaeng !

It will be much appreciated !!
Love those Thai feminine ladyboys

#6 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:11 PM

Mint/Ming is in Bangkok at the moment, working at Cascades and with darker hair than her original photos where she was always a blonde. she goes back and forth to Phuket but has actually spent more time in BKK this past year since the Tsunami made business very slow in Phuket.

as for the tooned-up forum, please see the other thread dedicated to that; it had nothing to do with people posting photos, the forum was hacked badly and shut down but is still there behind the scenes, it can come back at anytime.
ladyboys are very cool people

#7 Wethair

Wethair
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:01 PM

Anyone seen her in Bangkok the last days?

Mint/Ming is in Bangkok at the moment, working at Cascades and with darker hair than her original photos where she was always a blonde. she goes back and forth to Phuket but has actually spent more time in BKK this past year since the Tsunami made business very slow in Phuket.

Ladyboys are best wet, and lots of cum....

Posted Image

#8 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:10 PM

By the way, I think we are talking about 2 different people here..... Mint/Ming, the blonde bombshell who worked in Cascades after leaving Cocktails and Dreams in Phuket; she still works there as far as I know {Cascades that is}.

Mint from Patong.....man, she has the largest cock I have ever seen, it must be 10 inches long and thick as hell..... I just saw 20 photos of her but I can't send the link here because it is a commercial site based in Phuket. Trust me, she is beyond huge; I have seen a lot of ladyboys but none as big as her, seriously.

working on Soi Eric in a straight Beer bar from what I understand.

#9 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

The Mint I was referring to was the cute one from Patong, who's dick looks like it has been pasted on in photoshop.

It just seems so out of proportion to the rest of her body that it would give new meaning to the phrase "sucking on a Mint" !

It's a shame nobody has a few photos we could post on the site, purely for educational purposes, preferably personal holiday snaps so that no copyrights are infringed.

Happy Hunting
Koykaeng

#10 Nong1

Nong1
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:35 PM

hahaha, that is a good description of her Koykaeng, it really DOES look fake!! amazing....... that thing is the largest I have ever seen by far.

#11 Rob69in

Rob69in
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:16 PM

I was in Patong Beach, Cocktails & Dreams, in may this year, met a bloke who reckoned he had been with her, he was raving on about it, so maybe it is true, but untill its your hand you will never know for sure. I am there again in December this year I will try to find out.

#12 rujiroj

rujiroj
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 October 2005 - 05:21 PM

Well...someone was nice enough to send me a few pics...she's big but she is NO WHERE NEAR 10 inches. I'm guessing about 7" What is so hard about getting accurate cock size measurements? Why does everyone have to add 3-4 inches all the time?

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci