LB in hamburg?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 sulfer

sulfer
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:28 PM

What is lb scene in Hamburg? Is there lots of available? And what is normal prices? And is there any good discos to pick up freelancers?

thx for replies!

#2 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:02 PM

Have a look along the Reeperbahn, a redlight district in Hamburg. Every taxidriver can take you there. Or search for ads in the BILD-Zeitung.

You can also ask google, i found lots of contact infos. Just search for "Transsexuelle Hamburg". Have fun!

#3 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

Will do some looking but not touching on my next night stop there.

Will be in touch.

#4 googoo335

googoo335
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 06:23 AM

http://modelle-hamburg.de/

Schmuckstrasse near Reeberbahn for streetwalkers. 90% are not so girly but you can find gems.

#5 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:41 PM

90% are not so girly

Yes, thats about right. Dont compare the quality that can be found there with LOS! :D

#6 sulfer

sulfer
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:44 PM

Okey.. any good advices for club/bars for pick up freelancers??

#7 googoo335

googoo335
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 08:57 AM

There is only one bar at Schmuckstrasse - actually very nice. Rasputin at Grosse Freiheit and few bars at Talstrasse (on the right side wen Reeperbahn is on your back). Streetwalkers go there to warm up. Thats all in a one block but painfully boring to go around. I have had some semi good time over there anyway.

#8 India1

India1
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 09:51 AM

Please have a look at "La Luna" and "Freedom". Both locations you can find at the address Schmuckstrasse.

#9 faithfull

faithfull
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:01 PM

Deleted

#10 francorr

francorr
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

Some Brazilian street walkers on Schmuckstrasse. She took me into nearby apartment block. Walked up large spiral stairwell to a room. I was very drunk and no problem but I felt a bit vulnerable in that building.

#11 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 05:14 AM

Just wondering has anyone been to the reeperbahn in the last 6 months or so that might have up to date information. I've pencilled in a weekend in July and from what I can see there's a couple of bars called Rasputin and Monica Bar. Seems to be no shortage of South American travestis on the streets as well which is always appreciated. There was a full street of ladyboys in the Amsterdam windows and a cafe run by ladyboys there, hopefully Hamburg will come up trumps as well. Any recent info would be great.
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

#12 rampant rabbit

rampant rabbit
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:05 AM

Here is a little report on a recent trip to Hamburg and the Reeperbahn. A superb weekend break. Thursday night was quiet with Friday and Saturday chaotic. This place is lively until dawn. Couldn't recommend it highly enough. 4 establishments catered to the rabbit's needs. Bar Monica, Taverne, Freedom Bar and La Luna. 2 of these establishments were excellent.

Taverne on Schmuchstrasse is a little bar situated beside a block of flats where all the tgirls live. It is the only bar on the street and doesn't open until 11pm. If you like big assed latinas, you will be in paradise. There were only maybe 6 tgirls, 4 of which were of a very high pedigree. The rabbit got jiggy with 3 from this establishment. The most strikingly beautiful tgirl provided a reasonable service, which I generally tend to expect from the stunners. A young, blonde Venezualen who looked filthy in a slutty kind of way, yet sexy as well, provided an excellent service. 9 out of 10. Her room was the window right beside the bar, magic....

La Luna was also lively. Perhaps 2 dozen tgirls in here on Saturday night, ranging from young, sexy, cute little locals all dolled up, to professional latina ladies with everything in between. This place was still rocking at about 5am.

Freedom Bar housed some old tgirls, by this I mean well into their 30's and older. I had good craic with these girls, their English was decent and there was a lot of crotch grabbing and teasing going on in there. Some were brutal, yet some were definitely tempting around beverage number 8. These dolls have lived a bit.

Last of all Bar Monica. I told the bar manager I was well aware her bar girls were not real girls and expect to see me in 4 nights on the trot. She was a GG but was well up for a laugh. Standard of tgirl in this premises was dodgy enough. One young latina was very pretty though.

All in all, tgirl fans will have a blast in the Reeperbahn. 50 euros for everything with these maidens, no rush, no bullshit. All good fun, no rip off merchants.

Standard and quality will be better in Rome, Milan, Madrid and Barcelona, but I would certainly recommend Hamburg.....
Travesti or Ladyboy, I'm not bothered, either will do...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci