Photo

Who wants to join my shemale hunt in Brazil?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 09:12 AM

First of all, Im a guy from Sweden with passion for shemales and ladyboys. Last winter I traveled alone to Thailand, despite my anxiety over that I where traveling alone so far away and young. (only 22years)
It took me 1 year to have the balls to buy the ticket to thailand. But today Im pleased that I did it. I meet so many beautiful sexy ladyboys and I felt like a King.

Now 1 year later, its time to make my second dream trip. To the paradise of shemales, Brazil.
I have heard that it will be crawling with shemales in Brazil. And all the pictures and movies on the internet with brazilian shemales kills me, so sexy!

The problem is that, there is almost no information about brazilian shemales, clubs and streets on internet. Dont know where to go...need plenty of information.

So now Im begging somebody who have been there before to give a fully rapport about the place,clubs,streets and overall the shemales.

And at last, is there someone who wants to join my journey?
It would be more fun, if we are 2-4 guys with passion for the beuatiful shemales!

Thanks
Mike

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 October 2008 - 10:44 AM

That image will last about as long as an LB's erection on hormones.

No pics from other websites dude :roll:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

It depends where you are going.You need to be very careful as Brazil is a very dangerous place.Rio in particular.In Copacabana the place to meet the travestis as they are known is the Avenida Atlantica,usually after midnight.Carnaval time is a great time to visit.

#4 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

Check here for Sao Paulo
http://www.lb-69.com...Paulo_help.html

And here for Rio
http://www.lb-69.com...ing_in_Rio.html

Lbs in Brazil are the best by far. I think you won't regret.

Cheers.

#5 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:21 AM

Thanx mate!
When where you in Brazil?
Was it easy like in thailand to find the shemales?

#6 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

Thanx mate!
When where you in Brazil?
Was it easy like in thailand to find the shemales?

I'm Brazilian. Now, living in Japan thou.

#7 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:12 AM

Okey then, Tell me, is it easy to find shemales in every corner of Brazil? Im planning to go to Natal, ponto negra I think it where called.

#8 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 25 October 2008 - 04:13 AM

First of all, Im a guy from Sweden with passion for shemales and ladyboys. Last winter I traveled alone to Thailand, despite my anxiety over that I where traveling alone so far away and young. (only 22years)
It took me 1 year to have the balls to buy the ticket to thailand. But today Im pleased that I did it. I meet so many beautiful sexy ladyboys and I felt like a King.

Now 1 year later, its time to make my second dream trip. To the paradise of shemales, Brazil.
I have heard that it will be crawling with shemales in Brazil. And all the pictures and movies on the internet with brazilian shemales kills me, so sexy!

The problem is that, there is almost no information about brazilian shemales, clubs and streets on internet. Dont know where to go...need plenty of information.

So now Im begging somebody who have been there before to give a fully rapport about the place,clubs,streets and overall the shemales.

And at last, is there someone who wants to join my journey?
It would be more fun, if we are 2-4 guys with passion for the beuatiful shemales!

Thanks
Mike

forget Brasil is dangerous.stick with los :twisted:

#9 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:06 PM

Okey then, Tell me, is it easy to find shemales in every corner of Brazil? Im planning to go to Natal, ponto negra I think it where called.

What do you mean by "in every corner"??? Do you have an idea of how Brazil is huge? It's like the size of whole Europe, how can a place that big have shemales in every corner??? Don't fool yourself, there are thousands of shemales there, but they are not "in every corner", you got to go the right places. Sao Paulo is by far the best city to meet shemales. I've been to Thailand and can tell you, the quality in Brazil is second to none. Thailand shemales just look like skinny little faggots compared to Brazilian ones. Check the SP thread to know where to go.
SP - http://www.lb-69.com...Paulo_help.html
Rio - http://www.lb-69.com...ing_in_Rio.html

#10 Dr. Lover

Dr. Lover
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:07 PM

forget Brasil is dangerous.stick with los :twisted:

Have you ever gone there to make that statement? If yes, why don't you share your experience?

:?:

#11 payoff

payoff
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:26 PM

Would love to join your hunt in Brazil. Funds permitting of course. Right now they do not. Credit crunch and all. Maybe next week when I win the lottery or more likely in a couple of years when the stock market rebounds.

I would say almost anywhere is more dangerous than LoS to travel but that hardly excludes one from not travelling elsewhere!

Just means more precautions have to be taken and a more worldwise attitude needs to be adopted for such a trip.

Have fun doing your research. It will make your trip more memorable and safer I'm sure.

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 November 2008 - 01:30 AM

Have you ever gone there to make that statement? If yes, why don't you share your experience?

Excellent response :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci