ladylike ladyboy

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jonmar

jonmar
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 10:04 PM

I am looking for a cute lb (pre op) in Bnagkok that can pass with my colleagues as being female, anyone got any recommendations? Defintely it should be someone who doesnt have a deep voice!

#2 stevie

stevie
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 03:33 PM

If you are thinking that you can fool a Thai person...well I think that is almost impossible.

I have never meet a LB that would be that convincing; at least not a really pretty one. There are rumours of "a LB won a miss universe pagaent etc etc" but this are just rumours, and not true.

But if you mean westerners, well then I think many to choose from who will be convincing.

#3 pandolfo

pandolfo
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:22 PM

I am looking for a cute lb (pre op) in Bnagkok that can pass with my colleagues as being female, anyone got any recommendations? Defintely it should be someone who doesnt have a deep voice!

Anything is possible, but one needs to ask why you need to try and do this? Colleagues, particularly Farangs who might have Thai girlfriends will immediately be informed as to the gender of your partner. The downside is huge and the upside is questionable. Go stag, or with a real girl and save the LB action for after your soiree.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci