• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 12:05 AM

New to board,

Heading down to Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya) and Philippines (Manila and Angeles) this Oct / Nov for several weeks of highly anticipated (and highly deserved might I add) recreational activities. My activities will also involve genetic females with a special interest in hunting LBs. I have planned this trip for over a year and as of this morning am 19 days away from my flight.

This will be my first trip to SE Asia. This will be "kind of" my first LB experience - aside from an accidental and volcanically erotic experience with a gorgeous filipina LB in a North American city. I have studied all of the conventional wisdom on the available web resources (thank god for the internet!), checked out all the best sites, saved my pennies and am very excited for the trip.

I am a 37 years old Canadian dude- young enough to enjoy the experience and old enough to appreciate it. In anticipation of the trip I went on a several months gym regimen to drop fat and shape up to my best (lost 20 lbs.) - yes,..I know the LB's are pros,..but I have to think that looking ones best can only enhance ones chances to have the best possible experiences.

This board is excellent! The mod ~ ladyboyh ~ does an excellent job of keeping the civility. Great information and attitude on the board members here!

The facts seem to be fairly straightforward re: where to stay and which bars to frequent, how much to budget for tipping - (Nana Hotel for me, Obesessions, Temptations,..etc.).

What I find as valuable are tips on the more nebulous aspects of LB hunting. For example: how to deflect unwanted attention. I can imagine walking into Obsessions the first time,..starry eyed and a little aphrehensive and becoming overwhelmed by the sudden deluge of agressive ladyboys. We Canadians tend to be less in your face than our bretheren south of the border. Seems to make sense to have some game plan before heading out.

I also have enjoyed some of the not-so-commonsense tips from the veterans. Example: getting a phone while I am there so as to facilitate contact with the LBs, making the extra effort in ones dress and grooming to rise above the sweaty, crude punters; avoiding scams and so on.

I will be landing in BKK on Oct 22 - staying approx a week to sample the delights of Bangkok before heading on down to Pattaya to see what type of mischief I can uncover there. I am possibly receptive to share a cold Beer with one of the esteemed forum members to share stories when I am in Bangkok/Pattaya.

What did you wish you knew on YOUR first foray into the world of the LBs when you went --- that you now know? Since, this is a 'virgin' trip, please feel open to give a word or 2 of advice,..it will be most appreciated and doubtless very helpful to all lurkers contemplating their own first trip to LOS.

cheers,
Tarado
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:49 PM

Hi Tarado,

After reading your post, I have to say that you've done your homework and go to the top of the class !

You seem to have built up a fairly accurate picture of the scene in Thailand and I trust you will have a wonderful trip.

Thanks for the positive feedback regarding the forum.

Let me know if you need any specific information.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 richblake32

richblake32
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:37 PM

Just went to BKK for the first time myself and it was a good laugh, just thought I'd warn you about the con men out there though. Nothing to do with the LBs but you need to know this. Occassionally when you're taking in the sights, a very friendly starnger will approach you advising you to see this and that sight, but they will also reccomend you go to the local jewelry and suit outlets for great bargains, beware, be friendly, take there advice, smile make a polite excuse and be on your way. The jewelry and suit places are con schemes where they swap the gems at the last minute or promise delivery of asuit to your hotel which never arrives. My advice is just smile and be polite and walk away.

Also another tip, with the exception of the bus, when taking transport taxis etc when they quote a price, be sceptical and a walk away they ussually call you back with a more reasonable price when they realise you are no fool.

Have a great time
Rich

#4 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:51 AM

Well, I am back in sub-zero after an absolutely kick ass trip to Thailand and Philippines!

Over the next couple of weeks I will post some more detailed stories, tips and report about my experiences. The trip was even better than I had fantasized and I want to say to any of you who are thinking about hopping on a plane and heading down to Bangkok ,..DO IT!

It is intimidating at first, but after a few days you will be swaggering around like a hardened (no pun intended) veteran. You can (and will) meet some of the beautiful lb's that you see on the better lb websites and can take them back to your hotel and live out your fantasies.

I know, I did it!

So, stay tuned for some real stories about hunting ladyboys in Thailand. With little else to do on the snowy nites here I will write out my stories from the extensive trip diaries that I kept. I took a few pics as well!

I did alot of research online before my trip and the advice and info I got was invaluable. By posting my own impressions, experience and musings I will give back and maybe help another virgin on theor cherry trip.

cheers, Tarado
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#5 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2005 - 12:02 PM

Fabulous tarado, delighted to hear that everthing went according to plan (to say the least)
For me, my next adventure begins in three days when i hit the Land Of Smiles again :lol:
first stop NEP & my sights are firmy focused on fucking my self silly for 5 weeks or so :twisted:

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:08 PM

So, stay tuned for some real stories about hunting ladyboys in Thailand.

Will attempt to wait patiently for those stories, and more importantly the photos !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 04:59 AM

I can't wait too patiently, my cherry trip begins in 11 days. Looking forward to your musings.

#8 charlie

charlie
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:50 AM

great thread...there are many debutants waiting in the wings including myself 8)

good advice from :lol: thegrownups :lol: simply adds to the pleasures :shock: :)

having to keep your wits about you too much can spoil things... :cry:

keep the positive info (and the juices ) flowing :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci