• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 giox

giox
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 05:55 PM

Hi there lb lovers! 8)
I am thai guy from bkk and live in chiangrai. I love lbs and used to know a few when I lived in bangkok, mostly freelance and postop from KC2.
I will be in bangkok 1st Oct and would like to hook up with Lyla, anybody know this hottie? Dont have any info about her, but saw her pics at a commercial website.
I have been to nana a couple of times, but always alone since my friends dont share the same passion. It would be nice to meet others like me for a Beer when I come to bkk. Anyone? :D

Also seeking phone numbers to some old friends,
Rita, Kiki and Oh, Oh used to work at kc3, but I think she moved to nana like many others.. Its been many years since I met these girls.

Gio

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 06:48 PM

I spent some time with Lyla in August and she is real cutie with a great sense of humour. Doesn't take herself too serious.

At the time, she was working in Cascades & Obsessions was closed for renovations.

Hope that helps

Cheers
Koykaeng

#3 lemarquisdesavoie

lemarquisdesavoie
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 08:27 PM

Which Lyla is it ?

If you have her email, maybe I can verify, might be the same one ?

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 08:43 PM

The Lyla I thought we were discussing has a large tattoo on her stomach, and has modelled in school uniform a few times.

Hope that's who Gio was meaning ?

Cheers

Koykaeng

#5 giox

giox
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2005 - 12:13 AM

Yes thats the Lyla i was talking about.
I really would love to meet her. How about phone numbers to Pang, rita and Oh? Thanks for your kind help.

Gio

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci