New to the lb experience

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 05:25 AM

i'm making my annual trip to bkk and beyond in the beginning of next year and having been a few times already i have always wanted to try an experience with a lb but never quite managed to go through with it, so i am looking for any help i can get from you more experienced campaigners on the does and donts.

Also if anyone has any information on Nattasha from pattaya i would be grateful as her pics look fantastic and i think going with a post op would be an easier way to los emy cherry so to speak.

Look forward to any information coming my way.

Cheers

Mac

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

Hi Mac,

If it's a post op you are after you may wish to try Kings Corner in Patpong which features Post Op Ladyboys exclusively.

Alternatively, Nana Plaza is a great starting place for Pre Op ladyboys, particularly Obsessions, Cascades & Temptations.

Casanova is also wonderful, but I'm reluctant to recommend it to first timers.

As for Natacha, you've already got her e-mail address & phone number from the site so if I was you, I'd go for it !

Happy Hunting
Koykaeng

#3 farang

farang
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 08:55 PM

Mac
In at the deep end is the only way to go. So that would be Casanova bar Nana Plaza, second floor at the far corner on the left hand side. That was my first experiance of ladyboys about 10 years ago and I still remember the good old days. :D

#4 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 25 September 2005 - 01:58 AM

Mac, i'm sure you will have great first experience...just get to one of the bars, relax, drink some Beer, pick up the most gorgeous and sexy LB in your eyes and take her to your room. U see, it is easy..:-)
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#5 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 02:23 AM

Cheers for all the advide guys, as i have got a few months before my trip i wiil keep on the site checking out what everyone is saying. If i have any more questions i'll be looking to this site for advice. I will be staying at the woraburi hotel does anyone know if this place is lb friendly and if anyone out there can give me their advice on which lb i should be thinking of going with for my first time all advic would be grateful.

Cheers Mac.

#6 richblake32

richblake32
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 10:53 PM

I just got back from BKK myself thanks to the forum knew what to expect but still a bit of a rookie found myself at Casanova's for the first time, it was a hell of an experience, I was swamped with 9/10 LBs each grabbing for my groin. It was a laugh. I picked one off the podium with the help of the Mamasan and went up to a room upstairs.

Never been with an LBB before so was a bit apprehensive, made sure I was well procteced but even with the thickest condom on the planet she gave a hell of a BJ. Let her hand me off a coupla' times and gave her a facial. Don't know if this is anyone else's experience but I was quite fulfilled just fooling around with making the plunge, finished a number of times and felt I didn't need to go that step further. Would definatley do it again, but realised I'm not interested in plunging.

My point is you never really know what you'll want until you get there, I think these babes are gorgeous, I realised about myself however, I'm probably more into post ops. Next time though still think I'd play around with the preops but thinking a threesome next time one pre & one post.

have a great holiday

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 03:27 AM

Sound like great first experience..you deffinitely should take few LB's next time, just make sure to agree what they will do with you, or bettter with each other before you get to the business !
-=Hunting High&Low=-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci