gareths forthcoming trip.

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:11 AM

as our favourite mascot "gaz", seems to be dropping it out in every thread that his trip is coming nearer. thought id open a thread in his honour,
so he can let us know his plans, and we can advise him on the do,s and dont,s.

firstly, gaz. seriously.
my advice,
take some earplugs for the flight.
and, dont drink on the flight, its not big and its not clever. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#2 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:14 AM

I have earplugs, But what u call them they like headphones but when u put them on cant hear anything just for the plane to drum out the noise for when u sleep on the flight ?and I dont drink on flights only once I in bangkok and in obessions then it starts 8)

#3 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:17 AM

they are called earlpugs gaz.
the other things you put on your ears are for the tv/music.
we call them earphones.
see, phones, plugs............same same but not same.

now, have you thought about some sensible walking shoes, in case you go an any trips.?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:18 AM

And if you are gonna be staying at the LK Pavilion GMan, for fuck sake don't tell them that you know me, because I don't wanna be picking up your cleaning bill for the soiled sheets and furniture after you have had five or six LB-69 superstars back there for one of your infamous all night orgies :shock:

Anyway, Kilome is there now and he'll take you under his wing same as he did with Sev7en.

#5 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:19 AM

no they not ear plugs look same as headphones no music no nothing comes out them when u put them on cant hear a thing and they not earplugs.

Pt I will ask the reception for spare sheets the shit may hit the fan :wink: with 5 or 6 lbs from LB69 I already been in contact with 2 of them and they up for it no problem.

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:23 AM

thats because you have to plug them in.
there is usually a hole in the armrest for the jack plug.
you can ask the air stewardesses, they will help you.
also,'
only drink bottled water. its not safe to drink from the tap.

#7 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:30 AM

Sh*** u telling me that now, Last time I went had the shits for a week from drinking bottled water the one they put in u room i never drank that water again from that hotel went to 7-11 and bought some decent stuff. and what ever u do dont drink ice with u drinks :cry: as it from the tap water just frozen lernt my leson as well from that :D

#8 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:39 AM

gaz,
this water you bought from 7/11.?
was it like a clear looking liquid, in a plastic bottle.?
like cola, but not coloured, more transparent.?
like you could see through it.?

you didnt get the shits from bottled water, more likely you caught an infection doing a bit of rimming.

anyway,
have you given any thought to taking sandwiches to the airport.?
you might be delayed you know.

#9 gaz

gaz
  • Members
  • 626 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:52 AM

Anthony70 it was from the hotel not 7-11
No theres burger king for that, Also i need ask something which shop in duty free can I get Cocco Chanel Perfume? for a certain LB ?

#10 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:19 AM

Anyway, Kilome is there now and he'll take you under his wing same as he did with Sev7en.

:D Mr Kim, Mr Tim, Mr Lick. LK Pavillions best costumers.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:34 AM

no they not ear plugs look same as headphones no music no nothing comes out them when u put them on cant hear a thing and they not earplugs.

I know what you mean Gaz they have a plastic frame , you can take them off and rest them around your neck when you dont need them.
Kind of what I do with my sunglasses , or underpants. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:53 AM

I have earplugs, But what u call them they like headphones but when u put them on cant hear anything just for the plane to drum out the noise for when u sleep on the flight ?and I dont drink on flights only once I in bangkok and in obessions then it starts 8)

Gareth, the guys are having a bit of fun again! You are looking for noise canceling headphones. Some of the top end ones are a bit pricey, but the lower ends ones are affordable now.

As for water from the hotel - make sure you check that the seal is still on the bottle before drinking, just in case they were doing the old refill the bottle from the tap scam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci